buckboy

Whitetail Supply Issue

Anybody know if this guys is gone hunting or what?

I placed an order in late summer and receive most of it except the correct fresnel lenses. Instead of emailing me that he had no stock left he decides to send me a totally different lens that I have no use for. I am in Canada so shipping is not exactly overnight.

After exchanging emails he says he's going to send some to me when he gets more in. Well a few more weeks go by and nothing. I send him an email several weeks after the original order arrived telling him that I bought them from anothe supplier since I couldn't wait any longer. So I told him to give me a refund for the 8 lenses I paid for and did not receive.

He sends me an email telling me that he did send out the lenses on 2 different occasions. I never received anything else and asked him to send me some Zorb it packets instead of a refund.

Never heard anything back and still waiting for a reply to my last email that indicated that I wanted an answer or I was going to contact Paypal and Visa.

Has anybody else had this kind of service?????

Not good customer service in my opinion. He doesn't answer emails or his phone. Good customer service would have been to give me a refund for the portion of the order he could not fill instead of sending me something else.

Never had a problem before when I bought from him. NOt sure what the deal is???

Edited by buckboy

Yup thats him alright, I have been shipped different items that I do not need as well with no emails asking if I wanted something different.

It is too bad he carries some items we need.

I wish something could be done about him.

Very poor business man.

His shipping prices are double what it cost to ship.

I guess he must be on here reading the topics.

I got an email today that he has refunded my Paypal account.

Never had an issue before but when someone orders certain items and they are not in stock the seller should let them know they don't have them instead of giving a substitute item. What a pain in the a$$ this has been for just 8 regular fresnel lenses.

The rest of the order was fine and I do like the variety of items he has for sale. I have bought there before several times over the last few years with no issues. NOt sure what happened this time.

I made an order last week to tbass, bfoutdoors, snapshot, and whitetail supply. I've received everything but my order from whitetail supply. Big thanks to everyone else who gets their orders out fast. That means a lot to me.

Buckboy I know it was a pain but glad it finally got taken care of. My only experience with them ''only'' took 3 1/2 weeks to get my parts but they did promptly answer my e-mail. All the other guys are fast with there shipping.

I do not know what to say as every time I have ordered I have received the order very fast.

Me too!! :D

I do not know what to say as every time I have ordered I have received the order very fast.

me three

I put a order in about three months ago he has my money and it looks like he is not going to send the order or refund me. So i filed a complaint with paypal now he tells me he can,t ship it because paypal has put a block on his PC so he can not print out the order. I called paypal and they told me that they informed him that a complaint was filed and that he should try and make it right but they did not do any thing to keep him from doing any thing on his PC and it sounds like he wants me to remove the complaint but i should not until he ships my order or refunds me.

PayPal would have refunded me but i waited to long to file the complaint.

Go on Facebook - He's on there as Whitetail Supply. Maybe you can reach him.

I'm sorry that there are so many companies with parts delays, because of all the weather conditions across the globe, including overseas - which does impact many of the US importers to distributors. The post office by me has been shut down from all the witner storms more times then history ever recorded. I have been to 2 funerals already in the past 6 weeks, I have lost loved ones now, and have been doing everything I can to keep up with everything. My Deepest apology as we went through this small rut with you. We are pulling out and staying strong! It's taking a little time to recover from the economical downslide. And without each and everyone of you, we would never make a recovery so that we can always be here to supply your hobby.

In the process, I'm alway's doing the right thing, by GOD, and for you, I now teach bible study, I am now a mentor and have achieved an award at the highest level. I pray at our church and every evening for the Wisdom that God has given me, and I ask in prayer that he returns it. All this leads to a bettter and more powerful Whitetail Supply!

Happy Passover everyone, and God Bless It won't be much longer before we are 100% stocked.

Daryl