Sign in to follow this  
huntinggunns

Wire For Sale/trade

package arrived yesterday - thanks!

Joe

Scott,

You are welcome and I hope you like it. I do have a 3 rolls of the Train Control wire left and 1 complete package of the 1061 wire left if anybody needs some. lmk

The 1061 wire is all gone. The Kynar wire is all gone (Chris, I will ship it Monday). I do have the 3 rolls of TCS wire left. This stuff sells for 12.00 per 100 ft roll from TCS and is great for the internal hacks on the cameras due to its small size and flexibility. I will take 20.00 TYD for all three rolls or will trade for a black 1060 case.

Edited by huntinggunns

The 1061 wire is all gone. The Kynar wire is all gone (Chris, I will ship it Monday). I do have the 3 rolls of TCS wire left. This stuff sells for 12.00 per 100 ft roll from TCS and is great for the internal hacks on the cameras due to its small size and flexibility. I will take 20.00 TYD for all three rolls or will trade for a black 1060 case.

What size are they and colors?

I have a specific listing in the 3rd post of this thread. It is the 30 AWG .026 OD very flexible wire from Train Control Systems in orange, yellow, and violett. A little more than 95 foot on each roll. Tony uses the same wire so maybe he can post on how well he likes it. Just let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks.

Edited by huntinggunns

I have a specific listing in the 3rd post of this thread. It is the 30 AWG .026 OD very flexible wire from Train Control Systems in orange, yellow, and violett. A little more than 95 foot on each roll. Tony uses the same wire so maybe he can post on how well he likes it. Just let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks.

Littel too late for me. :)

I went by the post office today and the wire you sent was there waiting for me. I appreciate it very much, hope I can repay the favor someday.

Sign in to follow this