Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Sold --- P32 Cams For Sale - 7 Identical Builds

I have seven p32 cameras that I was building for a local land owner who now isn't sure he wants them. I would love to keep them myself but have about 20 others and could use the cash for a benchrest gun I'm building. $140 each and I'll do $130 each if you buy more than one.

Specs:

P32 with lens disabled

Otter 3000 case, pipe through on front

2C externals

Bigfoot trailmaster board

Liquid nails camo

post-251-1297024234_thumb.jpg

post-251-1297024242_thumb.jpg

post-251-1297024257_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dakota

Nice setups built by a man who you can trust to do a very quality build I believe the p32s are way under appreciated. Selling at a price that shouldnt be passed up for anyone looking for a cam

Nice setups built by a man who you can trust to do a very quality build I believe the p32s are way under appreciated. Selling at a price that shouldnt be passed up for anyone looking for a cam

I agree Mike is a great guy to deal with :ThumbsUp:

Got my two today.

These are some awesome looking builds if anybody wants to buy from Dakota. I thought my builds were clean until I got my hands on these.

Got my two today.

These are some awesome looking builds if anybody wants to buy from Dakota. I thought my builds were clean until I got my hands on these.

Yes - Mike is truly a MASTER - one of the "quiet-one's", but when he speaks most should listen and when he sells, many should buy....

Joe

Edited by 12-Ringer

Sign in to follow this