Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

A503 Kit - Misc Slave And Array Parts

It's that time of year to clean house and move some items I don't plan on using. Prices listed include shipping.

6- 13 vivitar sync cables (+4 odd/cut ones) $20 --Will split if there is interest--

8- Misc Array parts. 5 BG1 led array boards(no leds), 40 10mm triple chip leds, 9 Luxeon leds w/ lens and heatsinks, 3 6V 750ma drivers, transmitter/receiver. The luxeon's were from Bulltalk and the others from Coldfusion. There is enough here to make about 5-6 arrays. $60

SOLD----1- A503 kit - IR, small capacitor and external Hacked A503 with 5-wire servo, otter 3250 case, project box, Yeti control board, Slave Master, Vivitar 2800, 9v 2aa and two 4aa batt holders, wa fresnal, sintra shelf for cam, 3-wire servo for array. You will need standoffs and glass. $160

SOLD----2- A503 cam only, hacked for IR, small capacitor and externals with 5-wire servo. $50

SOLD----3- Vivitar 2k and black 1040, bladder seal $30

SOLD----4- Vivitar 2k and black 1040 with rope seal, no bladder $30

SOLD----5- 3 Vivitar 2k flashes $50

SOLD----7- new Bigfoot Trailmaster P32/P41 control board w/mounting bracket and WA lens, with standoffs. $35

SOLD----9- Bigfoot IR 8 led array boards w/ driver. $40 each

I'm sure there's more if I keep digging but that should do for now.

post-251-1297052586_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dakota

Edited post for sold items.

BlueRidge, sorry but someone else sent a PM asking for it about 4hrs before your post.

Thanks, MIke

I will take one of the BF Arrays & Driver

PM Sent

Thanks

Gibby

Sign in to follow this