Sign in to follow this  
irbowhntr

Superbowl

Congrats to all you cheese heads.. First game I went to at GB was aChristmas eve 94 wanted to meet you then in super bowl but you didnt make it and we lost to Cryboys thanks to o donell .. I did not feel good about this game because of our dbs Williiam Gay stinks he has sucked forever now I got that over with ... Your guys played a great game and we gave up to much... It really was a good game... Hopefully the STEELER front office sees how bad our secondry is and will finally do something about it.. I sit in the 13th row off the away corner of the endzone when I go to games there from bro- in law hope to see some off you soon wont be a superbowl next year so maybe a rematch in 2013...STEELERS STILL ROCK BUT DBS stink BESIDES 43 ...CONGRATS

Great game, glad us cheeseheads could close the deal!

I'm just glad to not have to listen to the Steelers fans run their mouths for the next few years. It was a hard sell that Rogers was the MVP though. The only thing he did right was not throw interceptions.

I'm just glad to not have to listen to the Steelers fans run their mouths for the next few years. It was a hard sell that Rogers was the MVP though. The only thing he did right was not throw interceptions.

Congrats to all you cheese heads , but Tonys right who should have gotten the MVP ? there were alot of great catches out there but there were also alot of dropped passes by those players also . MVP was a hard one to call , Should have probably went to someone on the line that kept the defense off of Rodgers most of the day

Congrats to all you cheese heads , but Tonys right who should have gotten the MVP ? there were alot of great catches out there but there were also alot of dropped passes by those players also . MVP was a hard one to call , Should have probably went to someone on the line that kept the defense off of Rodgers most of the day

I will agree I had the same thought, no one stood out as MVP at the end of the game. Don't lose the fact that not throwing interceptions against top defenses while still being consistant and accurate is what every team strives for in QB. And remember they showed the stat at one point that Rogers had been hit on 16 out of 37 plays at one point. So its not like he had all day to sit back there. The Packers defense won the game for them I believe. But if you have been watching them at all in the post season that should not be s suprise to anyone.

Im glad its over either way.

Look.. I know there are a few hurt feelings and some feelings of let down for you Steelers fans... But c'mon.. How can you say that Rodgers does not deserve the MVP??? That was a flawless technical performance. Very efficient, especially for a team that does not run the ball. Pitt knew that and still could stop him. Not only that, go back and compare him to the recent QB's that have won the MVP:

Rodgers: 304/2

Brees: 288/2

Eli Manning: 255/2

Payton Manning: 247/1/1

You have to go back all the way to Brady in 2004 to find a better performance. Rodgers has just elevated himself to one of the top QB's in the league. I am not a huge fan of his, but he is GOOD!!!

Look.. I know there are a few hurt feelings and some feelings of let down for you Steelers fans... But c'mon.. How can you say that Rodgers does not deserve the MVP??? That was a flawless technical performance. Very efficient, especially for a team that does not run the ball. Pitt knew that and still could stop him. Not only that, go back and compare him to the recent QB's that have won the MVP:

Rodgers: 304/2

Brees: 288/2

Eli Manning: 255/2

Payton Manning: 247/1/1

You have to go back all the way to Brady in 2004 to find a better performance. Rodgers has just elevated himself to one of the top QB's in the league. I am not a huge fan of his, but he is GOOD!!!

I agree with you. Just a couple of more catches by his receivers and he could have easily approached 400yrds in passing and maybe added another TD to his talley.

Interestingly, if you just look at a box score from the game w/o seeing turnover totals, you'd bet Pittsburgh had won. Turnovers lost the game for the Steelers....Packer's dropped passes are what kept it close.

It's great having close competitve Super Bowls to watch ain't it!!!

Yeah.. Pitt dominated for a couple of quarters, but just could not dig themselves out of the hole.

Was the most watched TV program (not just sporting event) in the history of the world..

Although, I did think it was funny that did an F-16 flyover with the roof closed. The people at the game watched it on the big screen! :P