kdornski

Mark Your Calenders Midwest Trail Cam Workshop

Well I enjoyed myself, it was nice meeting everyone and thanks for going easy on me. Not only did you cheese heads take our super bowl but now it looks like I will not get out of Millwakee today. Still looking at my options but strike two so far. Two more shots and I will be spending the night here.

So where's the pics? WE at least posted ours from the last 2 camfest after the first day (some of them anyways).

Want to see all your ugly mugs! :eekout:

Yeah, it sure was nice meeting everyone at cam fest. I now think I am official home brewer. With the help of the guys at cam fest, I put together a P32 1020 SS2. I am looking forward to using these cameras. Thanks again to Ken for hosting this event.

Phil

I made it home. Phew another ordeal but I pulled it off. Close to 1400 air miles and 200 in a car. Left house at 4 am yesterday and made it back in my driveway at 830 tonight. Cant wait to get back to work in the morning. Lol.

Thanks to Ken for his hospitality. Had a fun time visiting & working with a great group of guys. Ken had a GREAT door prize for Treetop! Hint: it was colored GREEN & GOLD...

Ken, I did put that programming board together correctly. When I got home I plugged it in and loaded a custom p41 program, no problem. (once I figured out the USB driver).

Thanks again, -Paul

Glad to see everyone made it home safe. I had a great time meeting the members now I can put a face to the names. Thanks to everyone that gave up their time to make the trip out. Now we have a new member hooked (Phil) and Paul is a true artist in his builds. I don't think you will find a better bunch of people then the members who are so willing to help anyone out and donated prizes also. Your all top notch in my book and gave me lasting memories of the great time we had. Hope everyone had as good of time as I did.

Will post up some pictures later

Edited by kdornski

I didn't bring a camera, so no pics from me. I just showed up with a cooler full of beer and met everyone. It was TroutFest in Kewaunee so I couldn't stay too long but it was nice meeting everyone. It was a lot quieter than the last get together I went to in Antigo and no swamp water was there. Sorry I screwed up your Old Fashioned at the bar treetop, but I was missing the key ingredient. I'll try harder next time!!

Now I know where Ken lives, if I ever need some parts or camera help I can just drive down the road 6 miles and get it.

Thanks Ken for hosting the camfest and your hospitality! Had a great time for sure!

Joe

Did I win any door prizes :P:lol:

You probrably won a rattlesnake. (private joke...kinda)

Thanks Ken for hosting the camfest and your hospitality! Had a great time for sure!

Joe

x 2 and glad to see everyone made it home safe. As I was telling Treetop, you are hesitant in going because you don't know anybody, but once you get together your almost like brothers. Thanks again Ken and let us know how your doing after your surgery.

A few pictures

Paul being the artist

camfest006.jpg

Joe at work

camfest005.jpg

Joe, Paul and Phil

camfest003.jpg

Brian

camfest002.jpg

Treetop, Birdog, and Badgerbuckhunter

camfest001-1.jpg

Some door prizes and setups