Jazz kit is

One brand new Jazz, never used

one black 1060 case

One BF video board

one BF board mout bracket

2-sister boards

one 6v ( BF array )

one bb223 ir assembly

Board needs to be sent to dave tohave the sound programed on it as this was the earlier boards without sound, Dave said he would program it for free.

Edited by predator bass

Jazz kit is

One brand new Jazz, never used

one black 1060 case

One BF video board

one BF board mout bracket

2-sister boards

one 6v ( BF array )

Board needs to be sent to dave tohave the sound programed on it as this was the earlier boards without sound, Dave said he would program it for free.

So all that it would need to finish it out would be an IR lens assembly? Thanks...

Sorry, I forgot it has the bb223 ir assembly also.

All that is needed is the servo wire to hack it

The glass for the case.

servo needed I think is a 4 wire without extrenal batteries, 6 wire with externals, 8 wire if you go with a extrenal mic ( I think the board is set up to use the mic inside the cam but can be sent to dave and re programmed )

Edited by predator bass

The mic you have listed do these work for a external mic for the DXG567v? Also do any of the lenses work for the DXG?All i have is a 233 lense and from what i have read the DXG needs more light like a 234 or some other lense.I just need a couple of things to get someone to build up a DXG for me to sell.

The mic you have listed do these work for a external mic for the DXG567v? Also do any of the lenses work for the DXG?All i have is a 233 lense and from what i have read the DXG needs more light like a 234 or some other lense.I just need a couple of things to get someone to build up a DXG for me to sell.

you need a BB224 lense

the jazz uses a bb223 , only difference iin a bb 223 and bb224 is the mm lense it comes with and if you try and use a 224 lense in the jazz you will have focus issues .,

I have tried to swap out a 6mm( bb224 ) lens but it will not focus and needs to be ground down.

Edited by predator bass

The mic is a 12v mic and will work for any of the video cams.

Yes the lenses I am selling will work for the dxg and they will mount in the 223 holder, a bb223 lens is I think a 3.6mm lens, the bb224 is a 6mm lens but uses the same holder.

The 8,mm lense are great for close ups

( example and not exact width )

3.6mm lens will show say 80' wide

6mm lens will show 40' wide

8mm lens 20' wide

Edited by predator bass

Hey Jim I'll take the

( 2pcs ) slave flash filter ( 670nm ) 1.5" x 2.5" $7.00 each

Thanks Joe