farmdude

The Worst Happened

11 posts in this topic

Went to turkey hunt this am..got to blind was setting out decoy and wheelchair didn't work OMG!!!

Called Gail (wife) (luckily switched to Verison and had signal...(exactly why I didn't want that at&t #### when altell went to at&t....#### coverage here.....why I switched)

Long story short...got wheelchair to wheelchair fixer place...he said probably wire connections

(guess invacare has problems with connections of motors to main harness)

Anyways I left a right and left motor in case one is bad (bought spares on ebay as they are kinda hard to find and new ones are big bucks...like $800 and then wait a long time)

Told him to check batteries as they are 3 yrs old...he will put in new ( he siad like $225 each x 2 :eek:) if they aren't up to snuff!

Anyways it stinks when the most important thing in my life quits...but it's to be fixed maybe by this afternoon....hope so I got hunting to do!!!!!!!

That really stink. I hope you get it back today so you can get back out there tomorrow.

Man that would have scared the sheeeet out of me if that was my way around , Glad you got good cell phone service and the wife decided to answer .

Glad you got good cell phone service and the wife decided to answer .

Ya must be im not the only one LOL, sorry to hear that but hey the birds will be there tomorow, I guess you got some time to build some more cams today then LOL ;-)

Glad you got good cell phone service and the wife decided to answer .

Ya must be im not the only one LOL, sorry to hear that but hey the birds will be there tomorow, I guess you got some time to build some more cams today then LOL ;-)

no parts or cam to build anything right now....send all ya want lol

Man that would have scared the sheeeet out of me if that was my way around , Glad you got good cell phone service and the wife decided to answer .

nope pants were clean!!

what model chair do you have. I have a storm series torque three and having problems with. thanks for info.

what model chair do you have. I have a storm series torque three and having problems with. thanks for info.

kind of a custom built....ya might say a hotrodded wheelchair

here is a pic just after I killed the 2 antelope after a 600 yrd stalk

IMG_5633.jpg

100_1815.jpg

Now that is a chair you can get around on. Mine is a sidewalk chair i beat to death. looks like you built that chair for offroad usewith front wheel drive.

Now that is a chair you can get around on. Mine is a sidewalk chair i beat to death. looks like you built that chair for offroad usewith front wheel drive.

actually was built by wheelchair recycler...do a search there is pics of my chair when he built it

turned around invacare is what it is...kinda hotrodded wheelchair

will be looking into that.glad to see you can go out and wack a few.if i may ask what is your challange? mine is lost both legs below knees and right hand.