Sign in to follow this  
usmcatfish

Forth Worth Texas Area

I was just checking to see if anyone in this area builds also, or like me attempts to build. Maybe we could get one CamFest going.

I really wanted to be one of the first to post in the new forum.......

I am interested. I am near DFW Airport (Bedford) I have a question maybe you can help, no one has an answer yet though...I have a question about a tasco trail cam. I am trying to use it to catch a thief at a remote cabin however he must be within 30ft of the motion sensor. I know who it is (neighbor because he brags about it and is the only one with a view of the property) so my question is how to trick the motion sensor so that is thinks motion is always happening. (this cheap cam only takes 1 pic every 30 sec if motion is detected) so I am willing to take 2 pics / min until the card is full or batteries are dead. This way I can hide the cam further away and get a wider (safer view) Any modification advice or ideas? Thanks for your time - Mark

I am interested. I am near DFW Airport (Bedford) I have a question maybe you can help, no one has an answer yet though...I have a question about a tasco trail cam. I am trying to use it to catch a thief at a remote cabin however he must be within 30ft of the motion sensor. I know who it is (neighbor because he brags about it and is the only one with a view of the property) so my question is how to trick the motion sensor so that is thinks motion is always happening. (this cheap cam only takes 1 pic every 30 sec if motion is detected) so I am willing to take 2 pics / min until the card is full or batteries are dead. This way I can hide the cam further away and get a wider (safer view) Any modification advice or ideas? Thanks for your time - Mark

no i dont think you can get a tasco to be aney better then it is ===is it the one with a flash and does it take 4 .. d batteries ??????????

Mark - Try and post up your question under a new topic to get better visibility from members here. In my opinion, it sounds like you're describing the need for a time-lapse build.