Sign in to follow this  
steve

Behind The House Buck

12 posts in this topic

This is the biggest buck so far running the woods close to home. Not the biggest rack but I am impressed with the body mass. I would need help dragging him without snow.

post-697-1318431800_thumb.jpg

Point for point, that's about the most meat I've seen on a deer :D

Beautiful place to be too!

Sorry I put this in the wrong forum. The brain quits working sometimes and I have a hard time kick starting it. The camera is a IR 380 with the no glass mod using Treetop's directions and spare parts from 212. Thanks Chris. I must say that the day pictures are hard to beat and that camera has taken many thousands of pictures. I use it nearly year round.

Lotta food there!!!!

I could probably get that one to last more then a week in the freezer. I don't know though, them northern deer taste better then ours down here, not that ours taste bad.....yours are just a little tastier. If he's close to home you shouldn't have to worry about dragging him to far anyways. :P

Very good scenery picture, a lot of steaks right there.

Crazy he lays down right there, bucks do some funny things, he we are miles in the woods in our stands, and the deer are laying in back yards. :)

Give a hollar Steve.... I'll help you drag him. I'm probably only 30 min away. What a brute!