5) IR D380 always on build. In a bigger Pelican case with 4 D's for externals. BG1 board seems to work as it should I just cant get it to work right for me. Most likely the way I have it wired. Camera works great and board flashes like it should. Looked at it for 2 minutes and decide I didn't even want to mess with it. Will come with 64,16,16, and 8MB cards.

UPDATE: I got it working as it should (just had two wires crossed). $50tyd or trade for somthing

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

6) Small wally case set up for a D380 with SS board. Has HPWA, external switch, 670nm IR material, 4 D holder, and bracket kaddy $20 tyd

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

MORE:

7) Found a Sony W35 when I was looking for some parts that I forgot I had. I got it in a trade and don't know to much about it. It has a 4 wire hack. I don't know what the 4th wire is for? I know it's doesn't have externals maybe it's a focus wire? It does work just fine with the other 3 wires though. $35 tyd or trade for a SS board

8) Older Yeti board it is the solder on style. This board will work with a HPWA. the capacitors and resistors must be short on it than the new boards. I was using it with 3/8 Stand offs. It has a P32 chip in it but will come with a S40 chip as well. $30 tyd

Edited by sanford17

I'll take the DGX, and one of the arrays if available.

Edited by mrdean

I thought it was something to do with sunscreen, Sun Protection Factor or whatever :blink: .

SPF is just short for sold pending funds. But I guess its also a sun screen rating as well :)

kildee there isn't a external mic on it. It is a pretty basic build. I forgot to mention it has two 3 wire servos on it instead of one 6 wire servo and it also has a rope seal in the case.

Yep. It was my first video build and I was keeping it as basic as possible. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to add as the 4 C's for external power is proably a bit excessive. But I rather check a camera with a full card instead of dead batteries.

Ben

Prices reduced. I also will have my last white flash cameras up for sale soon as well. S600, W230, and W220 with slave.