Pictures Of Deer Before And After You Tag Him.

How about we put up pics of animals that are caught on a home brew and then harvested later that year. I got my first archery buck this year and I found only one pic of him on my trail cam. It's not a great pic but the next ones are good! :D:D:D P32, 1425 Plano, Bigfoot board

post-8233-1319823429_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gumby

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here he is again, only with a better look at him. :):):)

Edit: Gross scored 164 4/8 and Net scored 152 6/8. :D:D:D

post-8233-1319823576_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gumby

Another one. :)

post-8233-1319823797_thumb.jpg

Now that is a shooter! Wowzer and congratulations!!

Sweet!!! Very nice buck.

That sure is a nice one! Congratulations!

Thanks guys! I just checked my cameras today and found another good one in one of our pastures. We can buy a rifle tag and use a bow during rifle season so I'm setting my sights on this second one. Only problem being that rifle season doesn't start until Nov 14 so I gotta sit and wait for 2 weeks until opener. :)

Anyone else get one yet??

Edited by Gumby

Very nice buck! Peanut we need to go to Canada... :P All I've seen so far is one very small buck and a tons of does and fawns... well about 40 anyway. But I'm having a great time watching them.

Here's the one I'm looking for now. Have to wait 2 weeks before I can get a tag and hunt for him though. :)

post-8233-1319991420_thumb.jpg

Another look. Nice 4x4. He is pretty safe where he lives, it's in our bison pasture and nobody ever goes in there to hunt because of the unpredictability of the bison. There are 480 acres of bush and grassland and next to zero hunting pressure. Lots of does in there as well. Good chance he'll stay there if I don't get an arrow in him this year. :)

post-8233-1319992141_thumb.jpg

Haven't scored him yet but I'm guessing gross 150's and net low 140's. He has some deductions on him that will hurt the final score but I'm super happy with him. :)