Sign in to follow this  
9toes

P41 Want Power Up

Guys it has been a while since i built a cam or worked on one, so help me out. I built this cam for a friend several years ago, it has a BG1 control board. The camera quit powering up, i removed the hack and now the green light will light up and go back off without powering on. Any help would be great.

Batteries. Batteries. Batteries!!! Take some tweezers and lift up battery contacts down inside cam too. My bet is the BATTERIES!

DaXX you where right, i put a couple of duracell out of one of my cams and bingo powered up thanks a lot.

Allways the easy things

Hey Bruce-Glad you got that thing working again so easily. I'm looking forward to modern gun to try out the new stand. Didn't know you were an old cam hacker!

Randall

Hey Bruce-Glad you got that thing working again so easily. I'm looking forward to modern gun to try out the new stand. Didn't know you were an old cam hacker!

Randall

yea, Randall i started a long time ago. Quit and started building deer stands. Hope you kill a good one, send me a picture if you do. ritterb@sbcglobal.net