Usps Shipping

If you haven't noticed, the United States Post Office now has real on-line tracking. In the past it was just about useless, but not anymore. Now I can follow the package as it makes it's way from stop to stop, and see when it has been delivered. Our postal system has always given me excellent service, and I'm proud of them.

I'll have to check that out now. I know before it was about useless to follow tracking.

It's about time... they always ask me if I want the tracking and when I ask if it is tracking or just delivery confirmation. They always say d/c so I wouldn't take it. Updating to "real tracking" will help them get more business I am sure. :)

I agree Chris, Priority Mail is hard to beat. Sure hope they don't stop Saturday deliveries, that's one of my favorite things about it. Our post office here has some issues like not caring if they crush boxes and never knowing what they are doing if you actually have to go to the post office...and they took their number out of the phone book :angry: . But, they pickup at my house which is really handy and they give free boxes for shipping, and now have good tracking. Don't have any complaints with UPS or FedEx either, but USPS is much easier and cheaper.

Gary :)

I read somewhere that Saturday delivery will continue for 2 more years. USPS is going to have to make cuts in order to survive. They are losing way too much money every year. Look for many post offices to close in the near future with significant layoffs.

FINALLY ;-) but I never really had much of an issue with the DC either, thought it was cool I sent a carmera to Alaska and it was delivered in 3 days ;-)