Sign in to follow this  
bat

Guide Gear Deluxe Lift System?

Have any of you purchased one of these? Guide Gear Deluxe 360* Swivel Lift System to lift your deer to clean and/or place in the back of your truck. How did it hold up and perform if you have one? Is it strong enough to handle a 250 deer? Where is the swivel for the system located, hard to tell in the picture? Be neat to have if it works ok and would make a good Christmas present for the wife to get me :P item #L1X-177433 if you need to pull it up to see what I am talking about, in Sportsmans Guide

Ive got one and it is a little flemsy. 250 Lb deer may pushing it a little. I see they are rated for 300 lbs but i bent the pole cleaning a doe. Was at the hunters extravaganza in August and bought one from monarch hunting products. Super heavy duty and will handle a 250 lb deer no problem. I paid a little over 100 bucks(got a deal at the show) for it but I see their website is priced at 169.00. Its almost double the price but it will last forever.I believe its worth while to pay more for better. They are located in Arlington TX