fasterem

One Reason I'm Not Lookin Forward To Snow

well last year with my commercial cams and homebrews later in the year, that where my property is [on top of a very big hill] that the wind always comes from one direction, and the direction is of course the same way I have found all the perfect spots to face my cams ;-[ so now I am gonna have to find different trees and some diff spots to put my cams ;-[ anybody else notice this?

I cant wait for snow this year. I just got me a new honking snowblower to try out. No more snow shoveling for this back. Last year after shoveling the womans car out and getting the driveway clear for her, I would have to lie flat on my back for hours. Last night I was watching the snow fall and hoping for some accumulation... :lol:

o I was doing the same thing last night once I got home safe lol but my reason is cause of that snowmobile lol

Let it snow through hunting season (only an inch or two a night, not the 6"-12" we had everyday in Dec. 2 years ago!) and then be done and I'll be happy. Just got an electric snow thrower so it should do my parking spot good enough. With this heart thing I don't think can handle more then 6" or so shoveling.

Emmet, that's the a good thing. You already know how the cameras have to be faced. I just say heck with it and set them any old way or else try for under a pine.

I sure don't ever look forword to snow ! I go to Florida for the winter :)

Yea I'm looking forward to the snow also :lol: :lol: :lol: All 1 inch of it.