Sign in to follow this  
BowmanPa

Monday Night Game

Well the Steelers got lucking last night playing the Browns but it will be different Monday Night when they play a Winning team.

GO SAN FRAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:P:P:P:lol::lol::lol:

Who needs to be worried ?

SF opponents they have a combined record of 47 wins and 73 losses for a winning percentage of 39.16%

PGH opponents they have a combined record of 51 wins and 69 losses for a winning percentage of 42.50%

just the facts :o

I know there is alot of Steeler fans on here and I am not trying to take anything away from the Steelers but I like bashing them.

They have been to the Super Bowl 8 times won 6 and LOST 2.

49ers have been there 5 times with 5 WINs and 0 LOSES. :D

49ers may not make it to the Super Bowl this year but I have my fingers cross they do.........but soon they will have one for the thumb with no losses in the BIG Game!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to see the Steelers in the Super Bowl with the unstopable Green Bay and get trounced again by GB!!!!! :D But that is if they can get past the Ravens in the playoffs. But I think it would be 3-0 for the Ravens this year if Steelers meet up with them in the Playoffs!!!!!!!!! JMO

Edited by BowmanPa

Yeah? Well you're just a ...just a ...poopy head! :P

Like I told you the Brownies wanted to lose more then the Steelers did.

Go Black and Gold!

Lot of surprises yesterday and good games around the league. Sorry though Emmett, I'd like tonights to be a good game but still hope the Steelers blow the 49'ers away, nothing like getting to be top seed (for the Steelers I mean, not the niners).

Lot of surprises yesterday and good games around the league. Sorry though Emmett, I'd like tonights to be a good game but still hope the Steelers blow the 49'ers away, nothing like getting to be top seed (for the Steelers I mean, not the niners).

Jon,

Well the Niners Clinched Playoff Spot and clinched their division so we really don't need to play the starters so let the 2nd string play.

Steelers has Harris out and Big Ben with a bummed ankle so play BB I want to see him on his butt alot tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P:lol::lol:

They said Ben might play, we'll see. He came in last week and turned it around.

When the Niners beat the Steelers up you better turn your cell off because I'll be calling buddy!!!!!!!!!!! :D:P

When the Niners beat the Steelers up you better turn your cell off because I'll be calling buddy!!!!!!!!!!! :D:P

You don't know my number! :P (just looked real quick to make sure you weren't on it, lol)

I've been trying to figure out who Harris is this afternoon. Could only think of Harrison. That will hurt and they say Palumalou is hurt some, that'll hurt too. We'll see though. Like I said aas long as it's a good game and if the Steelers don't do like they usually do by coasting in the fourth quarter when they are up and blow it.

Forgot till my brother said it. If Bens out and Batch (don't like him as a QB) then you know who's quarterback? Heinz Ward. :o

Edited by IroquoisArcher

Unless you changed your number from when you came to the workshop I saved it in my contacts BUDDY!!!!!!!I hope it is a good game with the Niners kicking the Steelers BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!

11:55pm and the 49ers are up 20 to 3 WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't call you Jon tonight.

Where are all those Steeler Fans? Come on you have to stand by your team even if they do choke in a game!!!!!!!!! :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2:

Thought of it after I posted that I did call you when I couldn't find your place, was hoping you forgot too.

What was the final? I'm just so tired anymore that I went to bed early. When I did go to bd it was 6-3 but I heard the Niners were driving. Woke up at 1:00 and hit the radio real quick and they said the Steelers lost. They began talking about why Ben wasn't pulled but I turned it off and went back to sleep. Remember one thing though Emmett, Pride goeth before fall.

Edited by IroquoisArcher

Thought of it after I posted that I did call you when I couldn't find your place, was hoping you forgot too.

What was the final? I'm just so tired anymore that I went to bed early. When I did go to bd it was 6-3 but I heard the Niners were driving. Woke up at 1:00 and hit the radio real quick and they said the Steelers lost. They began talking about why Ben wasn't pulled but I turned it off and went back to sleep. Remember one thing though Emmett, Pride goeth before fall.

Jon,

It was 20-3 Niners. Big Ben with 3 picks and he had 1 fumble. If Smith would have not over throwen 3 different recievers it would have been 41-3 but still I loved every minute of it.

Then you have a soar loasser saving this: Ryan Clark thinks Monday night’s power outage was a conspiracy. When he gets that old I want to know if he has problems with his body breaking down like Candlestick had lighting issues.

Jon you are still my buddy though. :D

Heard about the outages, affects both teams the same I feel. Guess that transformer or circuit breaker wanted to cause some problems. Wonder what they would have done if they couldn't have played? If they waited and played it today then the Steelers would only have 4 days till their next game. I know Big Ben threw 2 interceptions on the first 2 drives that hurt but only led to the 2 field goals.