diesel

Pir Tool $ 15.00 Tyd

do we have a price yet? I would be interested, or I guess I could just borrow Jons LOL JK

That's a deal gentlemen. Get your order in for "The PIR Button" quickly!

Edited by IroquoisArcher

do you want it as gift?? or regular?? how did you guys do it?

I marked it as a gift so he did not get hit with PP fees just what I do if I PP lets me without me haveing to pay a fee either.

ya thats what I normally do too, but the last time Ibought something they wanted it regular so they could print out a lable from paypal, so they had to refund and I sent another payment, took like 4 days to get my refund LOL

payment sent

ya thats what I normally do too, but the last time Ibought something they wanted it regular so they could print out a lable from paypal, so they had to refund and I sent another payment, took like 4 days to get my refund LOL

payment sent

OIC never thought about that. Diesel if you want it like that let me know and just refund the payment and I'll resubmit it to you.

do you want it as gift?? or regular?? how did you guys do it?

I marked it as a gift so he did not get hit with PP fees just what I do if I PP lets me without me haveing to pay a fee either.

I did not know you could do that. As a gift would be great but what is done is done now

Thanks guy I have 3 orders so far and will get shipped out as soon as I can .

Just in case it does not show up in PP since I sent payment as a gift I PMed you my mailing address.