1stinky

Need To Fix Or Replace My Jazz Array

Hi guys.... its been a while again since I've been here. I pulled my jazz build out to use it the other day and I was having a few issues. The first was that the jazz 150 keypad was going crazy. I pulled it all apart and cleaned it up (didnt really find anything) put it together with the same results. I pulled the "copper tape off where the keypad is and it seems to be fine now. The other issue I have is that the 3 AAA holder doesnt like to hold the batteries very well. A slight bump while trying to put the cam on a tree makes the batteries move and I have to start over. I can see that the battery holder is slightly bent where it attaches to the BF board and I think that is what is causing it. Is it possible to remove the holder without damaging the board or should i look at trying to put some type of velcro strap on it? Last issue I have is that my array from Jaggermax is not living up to its potential. If memory serves me, soldering those "flat" leds was very sensitive and I know I had messed some up from the get go. So what what are people using now? I see a lot of posts about a BF array but I dont see them for sale anywhere. Any suggestions are appreciated!!!!

Welcome back! The battery holder comes off, it's not real easy though. The easy thing would be to put some foam in the case to hold them tight in place. If you want to replace it, they are for sale...here

The BF array has come and gone, posting a want ad in the store front may find one, but they don't come up for sale very often anymore.

Thanks bud. Thats pretty much what i was thinking. I miss going out and seeing what was on the memory cards! Kinda like Christmas every time!