mikec

Exceeding Expectations

It’s been quite some time since I built a camera or visited hag’s house. I knew Dave closed up and sold the business to Chris (212), having dealt with Dave I figured he sold it to a nice guy. Chris had helped me many times over the years. Well I got the bug to fix a few older builds so what the heck I’ll give Chris a shot. And I’m here to tell you if you want fast shipping, good prices and the same quality Dave offered Chris is the man. I’m not saying the other board builder’s art first rate they are. What I am saying is Chris has kept the same high standard Dave worked so hard to establish my hats off to you Chris and thank you for your attention to detail on my order and have a very Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you too! And thank you for the kind words!

I certainly appreciate everyones patronage! Dave ran a good store, I like the products he offered, and I'm glad to be able to continue. I'm hoping to add a few more things, and make some improvements to the site pretty soon too. The credit for the fast shipping goes to our United States Post Office. All I do is get the orders to them quickly and they do all the rest. I recommend them highly :)

The credit for the fast shipping goes to our United States Post Office. All I do is get the orders to them quickly and they do all the rest. I recommend them highly :)

I agree 100% Chris. Those folks do an awesome job and work hard to make sure our mail is delivered effectively and efficiently. What they do is so often overlooked but without them we would be lost. Merry Christmas to all of our wonderful postal employees.

I agree with both posts, 212 is awesome, and the post office might not be in business if it wasn't for us LOL

I second and third what has been said about Chris fine fellar and very helpful and kind to all keep up the great work