BowmanPa

A Perfect Superbowl!

my team does not win next week (which the 49ers will) I am ok with it because THE STEELERS ARE NOT GOING TO THE SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHA :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2:

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Edited by BowmanPa

The Steelers definetly didn't have a pass rush. Gotta abmit that Tebow made some spectacular throws and didn't get rattled. Being mobile helps.

Sorry but hoping it's the Texans and Broncos in it and the Texans win.

I'm a h8r so I'm ecstatic. I've already heard those towel whippers say the team is old, Ben was hurt, our defensive stars are hurt, and some other stuff. They are out of it now and that is all that matters.

YEA THEYLOST YOU GUYS JUST WISH YOUR TEAMS HAD THE SUCESS THAT THE STELLERS HAD OVER THE YEARS>>>>>> just look at the season as a whole and it was obvious they would loose today have not played good on the road all year and that is how it ended...JUST WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR :D We will be back

January football !!! What its all about ! The Steelers and their fans are used to it, we just are not used to losing. The criers and their teams that have had such a unusual season (yep the playoffs). By the way I cannot remember when the the 49s last won a played in a January game? Do you even remember?

I would like to ask them what they usually do to pass their spare time as I sure could use some suggestions. :D

Well us Dallas fans are used to it Dave. I generally dive into cams, reloading, and watching the playoffs cheering on any team that has beat the Cowboys during the season. Needless to say, I get lots of practice. I usually blame Romo too.

Its just football I actually was hanging a treestand until the second half of the game yesterday. I still have not even hunted in PA yet.

Liked what Tomlin said, that he didn't want to hear about the excuses about who he had to play due to injures but that he put a team out there that was capable. (so Emmett, no excuses from me)

Edited by IroquoisArcher

YEA THEYLOST YOU GUYS JUST WISH YOUR TEAMS HAD THE SUCESS THAT THE STELLERS HAD OVER THE YEARS>>>>>> just look at the season as a whole and it was obvious they would loose today have not played good on the road all year and that is how it ended...JUST WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR :D We will be back

Yes the Steelers have six rings but how long did it take them to get them. The 49ers have been in 5 Superbowls and have won all five but the Steelers have lost 2. They have been there more times but more losses then the 49ers!!!!!!!

January football !!! What its all about ! The Steelers and their fans are used to it, we just are not used to losing. The criers and their teams that have had such a unusual season (yep the playoffs). By the way I cannot remember when the the 49s last won a played in a January game? Do you even remember?

I would like to ask them what they usually do to pass their spare time as I sure could use some suggestions. :D

The last playoff game the 49ers were in was in 2002. They have proven that they can play this year. The coach came into a loosing team unlike Tomlin who got a team that was winning. Harbaugh turned this team around in his frist season as head coach so my hat is off to him.

Let Tomlin start with a time that has lost for awhile and see how good of a coach he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the 49ers are better then the Steelers this year we are in the second round of the playoffs and the Steelers are home licking their wounds!!!!!!!!

Hey Emmett. Maybe the Steelers just need to get over their hurts by putting steaks on them...oh wait...if they had to depend on you then they'd NEVER get them out of a cheapskate like you. :o:lol:

I am sooooo sorry but just couldn't pass that one up. (even if it sounded lame)

Since the days of Montana and Rice I've just been indiferent towards the Niners. Can't say I'm glad they made it this far but they are playing better then most. Just hope someone takes the Ravens (ie. Lewis and Suggs) out of the playoffs!

my team does not win next week (which the 49ers will) I am ok with it because THE STEELERS ARE NOT GOING TO THE SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHA :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2:

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

And growing up as a Saints fan.....I hope the 49ers are watching next week's game sitting at home with the Lions!