BowmanPa

Nfc Title Game

How about them 49ers reaching the NFC Title Game. Next stop the Super Bowl and ring #6!!!!!!!!

Going to be 49ers Vs Ravens in the Super Bowl!!!!!!!! :D

Edited by BowmanPa

I don't like the Ravens and I cant stand Brady. If you are a die hard Cowboys fan (like me) you should despise the other teams so I don't know who to root for! LOL :ph34r:

matt

sounds like me dont like any team left but giants lowest on the dislike scale so I guess I will be hoping they win

I guess if I HAD to choose I would pick the Ravens but Ray Lewis is a close 2nd behind Brady on my I can't stand list!

Come on Matt 49ers need all the support they can get. :D

Joe Montana and Dwight Clark ruined that for ya! hehe

Come on Matt 49ers need all the support they can get. :D

Joe Montana and Dwight Clark ruined that for ya! hehe

Joe was the Greatest QB of his time.

I guess if I HAD to choose I would pick the Ravens but Ray Lewis is a close 2nd behind Brady on my I can't stand list!

Ray Lewis is the reason I dislike the Ravens (plus of course they are in the same division as the Steelers). Ray Lewis (okay, to keep from having my reply tossed) ALLEGEDLY was involved in a murder as either an accomplise or the actual one (my aunt lived in Philly at the time and it was all over the news and she followed it and couldn't believe he wasn't charged). Throw a guy in jail for dog fighting but let someone off scott free for (ALLEDEDLY) -----?

Don't know who to route for, probrably the Giants. They really surprised me againt Green Bay.

Edited by IroquoisArcher

I hope it's 49rs vs the pats. Not a fan of the giants and can't stand Lewis for the same reson as Jon.

I will be pulling for the 49rs. But if i was a betting man i would put money on the pats.

A betting man would put money on the Pats and the over. I think they will smoke the Ravens. Superbowl Pats /Giants take Pats.. Pats/ 49ers PICK YOUR POISON. Remember...it is not who you like or dislike...must consider everything. Lewis is old and lost 4 steps, Brady is one of alltime best (I agree he has been a wimp since getting hurt)......Eli hot or cold.......49ers are a real team but lack experence.

Yeah, Lewis is older and slower (don't see him in as many plays/tackles as before) but have to admit he and Suggs are two to reckon with.