• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Prayers for a longtime Member   11/05/2017

The Church mass shooting that happened today, was Peggy Wardens Church. She was one of the people killed today and her grandson was shot in the arm and is in surgery. Lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I made a topic in the "Cabin" I will keep everyone updated as I get information.

hags helper

2011 Hag's House Photo Contest Winners!

15 posts in this topic

Thanks to everyone who participated in the First Annual Hag's House Trail Cam Photo Contest! There were a lot of great photographs. Hope to make next years even better! Get those cams finished up and out in the field to get some more great pics!

No new Topics can be started here but you may reply with comments and congratulation if you like.

Worked for me, congratulations to the winners. :) All of them really were winners and some darn good pictures from everybody. Can't wait until next year to do it again.

Edited by hags helper

Congratulations to the winners!

Thanks for competing in the contest, you did a great job!

There were a lot nice pics! Congratulations to the Winners and everyone who submitted a pic, they were all nice! Count me in next year, I'm going to get in on the fun too :D .

I see them now. I'm on my Droid now, but I was on my laptop last night. I will double check tonight. The important thing is they were darn nice photos. Congrats folks.

Congrats to the winners. It was fun checking out all the entries and voting on my favorite. They were all great pics. I just wish I had a picture good enough to enter.

congrats to the winners...some great pics there....

Congrats to the first three places. They were great pics. I also really thought the pic of the fox at the fountain was really cool.

Congrats to the winners. All of the pics were great and look forward to next year.

Holy crap, where have I been, thats quite an honor considering the great pictures that were entered.

I visit this forum every day, sometimes several times a day and for some reason I never saw the results.

Thanks for the votes guys, big surprise and I promise I'll try to do a better job keeping up.. :lol:

Edited by michiganbowbender