Sign in to follow this  
ghoot

Nutrition In A Nutshell -very Educational

If you have a little time, and you're trying to lose weight or are interested in nutrition, watch this when you get a chance. I videoed this for my wife the other day at her work. Dang, I didn't know she knew so much and was such a great speaker! If you watch it to 16-17 minutes, that's where she starts explaining fats. She explains it scientifically, but in a way that even a dummy like me can understand. I got so captivated a couple of times, that I didn't notice she was out of the frame. :P Guess that's why I married her. :D

http://vimeo.com/35404489

Gary

Pretty long video but full of good information. Interesting outlook on how to pick healthier food. I wrote down a couple times to pick spots in the video to go back to.

It runs an hour and 18 minutes, so pick a time when you can watch it uninterrupted. Thanks for sharing Gary, what she says makes a lot of since!

That would be neat in a cd... us old dial-ups would be up all day downloading that one. :wacko: I've got to get something faster one way or the other.

ghoot I know you are proud of her. :)

For those that plan to view it have paper & pencil ready. I wrote down what time in the video certain things were said so I can quickly go back to see them again.

Yes, there's a lot of good info in there, and yeah, I'm proud of her too. :)

Bumping this up as a refresher for our weight loss contest participants. :)

I haven't tried the link in a while, but when I watched it last, it was very informative. Thanks ghoot for sharing!