IroquoisArcher

Any Interest Erie, Pa Area?

Seeing as alot can't make the Bellefonte workshops usually due to the day is anyone interested in one locally? Would be open to anyone and place is not important (Erie, North East, Titusville, Clymer, etc.) whoever chooses. Wouldn't be alot of "talent" I wouldn't think but should be enough to help out new guys, freshen up on stuff, trade or get parts and swap lies...er...info plus FOOD! Know a couple around here that are interested in seeing what it is all about plus some also wanting to get started.

Post up if interested. Sat. might be better for most? Say the date and try for majority if there is interest.

Did I also mention FOOD? :)

I'm always interested .......but REALLY doubt i could make it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why? You'd get a prize for the furthest distance traveled. How's a bottle of wine sound? If so could you send up $12.00 and I'll buy you one? :D

Let know when is good for you Ron. Since Eric has been alledgedly ignoring you one of the possible locations was his place.

Give dates when are good for you everyone and if this area is good (it is for me and maybe we can arrange for some snow so Ron can bring his snowblower up and finally get to give it a good workout).

Do one of you guys want to post this on AT? I posted it on HuntingPA but AT always takes me 5-10 min. on dial up to even get a new topic screen (today it would freeze without putting the typing box in and I tried 3X with same results). Like was said tell when is best for you and we'll try to accomedate the better date for everyone.

I might be interested. I want to take my kids up there for a hunt (shoot) over a dog on a preserve. A friend trains and runs dogs up at a preserve in Albion.

Where is Erie?

Drive Northeast in Pa, or Southwest in NY, until you fall in the water. Back up 6 feet. You're in Erie.

Joe

Where is Erie?

Drive Northeast in Pa, or Southwest in NY, until you fall in the water. Back up 6 feet. You're in Erie.

Joe

Now that's good :roll2: :roll2: :roll2:

i would be interested in going to one up there :lol:

Edited by tweeds

Here is something different. do you have any outdoor shows up there that we could do a workshop at.

I think the big one here has come and gone Charles. Right off hand can't think of anything that we could do something like that at. Big game dinner in North East Feb. 18 but couldn't possibly see something like that being able to be done, no time with program and dinner. If something like that what about the big one over Butler way??

Erie.........Can you get there from Clymer?

You can't get to anywhere from Clymer!

Been waiting to hear from you on this. Hopefully a couple guys around me will see this and be able to make it.