IroquoisArcher

Any Interest Erie, Pa Area?

I sure would like to go to one in Erie, Would like to do some AIO programing. March would be better for me and yes a Saturday please.

Will talk with Eric. Would think maybe one in Feb. may be too soon so March maybe? See what the guru has to say.

Go ahead and plan one for March. That should give us plenty of time for plans. I vote march 10th

Ron,

Just messaged Eric last night (this morning??) and suggested he pick a date that's good for him as it's his place/schedule we'll be relying on. March 10 was actually what I was figuring (only problem would be if my daughter actually wanted to spend time with me, her birthday is the 11th. But you will find out...wait, you only have boys...how new 21 year olds think of their dads).

March 10th would be good for me. I do know that i would not be able to do March 3rd due to sons last hockey game but i should be good after that. You guys just let me know.

just so guys can see where it will be here is the directions from I-90 exit 41.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=I-90+E&a...;z=14&via=1

If you are coming a different way the address is

12295 Mallick Road,

North East, Pa. 16428

I know the GPS takes you a little past my driveway but i would put signs out.

post-2922-1328384282_thumb.jpg

Edited by tweeds

Any Saturday in March except the 17th would work for me.

My brothers and I have already planned a trip to the Deer and Turkey Expo that day.

Okay, then it's officially Sat. March 10, 2012 at Erics house (see address above). See ya's.

Any Saturday in March except the 17th would work for me.

My brothers and I have already planned a trip to the Deer and Turkey Expo that day.

I will be at the Ohio Deer & Turkey Expo also. Last year I won a Mathews Z7 Extreme. It’s a good show, and make sure you stop by the “Whitetail Adrenalin” booth. I became friends with Jared who makes the videos which are all filmed on public land and they are the best hunting videos out there.

http://whitetailadrenaline.com/

Man.......I thought I would be able to make the next meeting up here but not going to this time.We are out of town on vacation the 10th and have our equipment auction on the 24th.Maybe next time.........I need bowgod02 to look at a DXG 125 build I'm doing.

Eric, since this is Erie area I can give you a weather forecast...SNOW! Though this year is different so on the same day we'll have snow, rain, freeezing rain, sun temps. starting out in the 20's and going up to the 50's with up and down extremes all on the same day.

Was thinking today then this isn't just a workshop for this area but the monthly workshop then, right?