IroquoisArcher

Any Interest Erie, Pa Area?

sounds like a plan to me. Always good to move it around.

especially when it's near someplace you want to go hunting at, right Tony?

They ran out of birds this year. I guess more folks have been going to preserves this year since the weather was nicer. Compounded with them raising less birds since the cold last year stuck them with a bunch. I still want to come up though.

Well since it's just birds, any bird?, you want to hunt maybe Eric will let you shoot a limit of turkey! :roll2:

(oops better watch what I say, the PGC may be reading)

Lets get to the serious stuff............................What's everyone bringing to eat?

And, oh yea, what's everyone going to be working on? ( Jon, I know you'll will be working on the build you started at the first camfest ).

Edited by fork14

Lets get to the serious stuff............................What's everyone bringing to eat?

And, oh yea, what's everyone going to be working on? ( Jon, I know you'll will be working on the build you started at the first camfest ).

Okay Mr. Funnyman. The one you helped me with has been done for a year and a half....until...I redid it in a larger Wally box so had more room for externals. And yes it has been out (never put externals in it yet). Depends on what I get done at the workshop in Bellefonte Sunday (if get down). Have hacked a D360, S40, W30 and P52 just waiting for homes to be built. Also doing a 2800 external flash. IM'd Ralph about a couple things. Will just need to get loc-line and should have it done well before then. So...maybe I can help you out? I'll bring a video camera to get you zapping yourself. :D (I'll even point out where you should touch!) Possibly if one guy is coming I can fix the P32 I helped him build :blink: , just a loose wire I think. He had a 12ringer P32 cam and wanted it built like that :o . Well it actually looked pretty much like his, only my wiring didn't use servo for the externals (Ron had a 5 wire servo and I figured it was too hard so got rid of the external ends and hardwired them).

See what guys are bringing for food. Figure I can make up some bbq venison in the slow cooker (maybe put some taters in it) or else the small vienna weiners(?) in bbq sauce. Now if Ralph is reading this then I'll make up hush puppies, okra, chitlins and grits and make some sweetened lemon iced tea!(btw, not really)

Anybody that's coming happened to have a template for the latest arrays that ummmmm treetop (I believe) offered a while back? I reallllllyyyyyyyyy don't have anything to do at the workshop, so I'm thinkin about taking out an array that in my humble opionion the bear attack cause they look like eyes staring at them lol

Emmet, I did have one but may have thrown it away a week or so ago as I'm not doing any. I'll look through my documents as I did have it saved but...

Phantom, I'm sure there will be. If not maybe Eric will see this and can get it from one of the guys?

I should be there and be able to help with the programming.

Emmet,

Put the array in your scanner if you have one and print it out. Works for a perfect template.

I could smoke another pork shoulder if there is enough people. I'd like to start a couple 125 builds, I have all the parts. Also, I'd like to learn some AIO commands from Ron and maybe make sure my programming board is set up correctly so I can load programs on my chips later on.

Any new guys speak up if your needing anything to get a build done, I'm sure one of us has the boards, cases, building supplies you'd need.

Jon, wanna hack those 360's? Don't touch me and you'll won't get shocked!

anybody that is coming have or can order a battery for SS2 for me??? like a dumbbbbyyyyyy I didn't order one, but I went to walmart and picked up a couple of bats that were supposed to work buttttt I don't know if its just me but something isn't right, I have the pot at halfway, and it took about 160 pics one right after the other and then woudl't turn on when I walked up to it, I opened it up and check the voltage on this bat ( and this one was brand new cause the other one was doing the same thing the last time I was in the woods two weeks ago) and it was still at 2.8V plugged it back in and the ss2 woudn't come out of walktest mode, it just kept blinking and blinking with nothing near it, I went and finished checkin cams about a hour and cam back and it still was blinking ;-( so I brought it back home with me, switched out to the other bat that I had that I took out earliervwhich was a 3.1v and it is now work like it supposed to ;-( I think LOL

Jon, wanna hack those 360's? Don't touch me and you'll won't get shocked!

Bring em and we (you :D ) can hack them. Wasn't bad doing them, just not sure what board to get. Was assuming the SSII would work but was told unsure if it was compatable with programming like the 380? So it's just sitting here with the rest waiting and wondering if they'll ever have a home...poor orphins :sad: .

Emmit,

The voltage regulator on the SSII is 2.8v. So when your battery gets close to that voltage you will bet those symptoms. Your probably using the 3v batteries and with these temps you dont have much wiggle room with the power supply. Plus they aren't rated very high in the mAh department. Thats why your getting the results your getting. You'll probably find that the battery that you put back in that was 3.1v wont last that long when you put it back out in the cold.

Edited by bowgod02