TCSCOUT

Picaxe & Lcd's

I have been wanting to try this for a while now. Saw these LCD's on ebay for under $3 each so.....

I don't know what I really want to do with it. Maybe use it to show the count of pics or videos, low battery whatever?

post-5460-1329599626_thumb.jpg

Really cool TC. I have a few of them here also and started reading up on it a while ago but I havent tried to program one up yet. I may have to get with you when I do decide to give it a go.

It is pretty cool, more to it than I thought it would be though. Hope to learn enough to make it useful.

post-5460-1329607977_thumb.jpg

Holy Crap TC that would be awesome in a cam , I would Like Battery percent and # of Pir events Please :) let s know when they are ready For shipping :)

Holy Crap TC that would be awesome in a cam , I would Like Battery percent and # of Pir events Please :) let s know when they are ready For shipping :)

February 30 th!!!! :roll2:

I'll take 6 of them please. Let me know what I owe you.....

I got 5 of them here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230745017735?ssPag...984.m1497.l2649

You can buy 1 here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-2-line-x-1...=item35b965d36e

Really I'm still learning, don't know what I will or won't be able to do yet.

Thanks. It may end up being just another piece in my parts drawer but I would like to get one to play around with.

There are others out there, lighted more lines and stuff. Some are more user friendly I think? I just want to see what I can and cannot do with these before I get into any of those. I was thinking of using a picaxe on the back of the LCD and only turn it on when I want data. I got a few different ideas. Maybe put it behind glass in the case then push a button on the outside and have it give me such things as number of day pics taken, number of night pics taken, battery power...... Sounds good, but don't know if I have enough know how to get it done.