Just a special thanks to all that made the trip. We had a blast catching up on things and meeting friends we haven't seen for awhile plus new friends. Lots of GREAT food, no one went away hungry. Lots of projects got finished and started plus no one got bit by a capacitor though a couple guys were going up behind those working around the capacitors and yelling "BOO".

For that member who left me the solder station in a clear case I appreciate it. Also I'm ahead by one electric strip.

Here are those who attended from left to right:

Buckshot164, tweeds, fork14, IroquoisArcher, hydiseka, Bowgod02, Phantom, diesel and fasterem.

post-2003-1331422222_thumb.jpg

Edited by IroquoisArcher

Last but not least was our official photographer and watch officer, Missy (bowgodess01??).

post-2003-1331422439_thumb.jpg

your ahead 2.5 bags of hotdog buns too LOL

had a great time ;-) and it sure is nice to be home shortly after you leave too LOL

Made it home just now. Had a great time today. I dont know who that was going up behind tweeds yelling Boo!! :)

Buckshot seemed awake when he left here. :D

Ask Missy about when I just leaned around to look at him and she was watching him and suddenly he woke up!!

Emmet, yup I got the buns, figured they had to be yours for the meatballs. I'll leave them on the front steps for you. :D Yeah is nice when it only takes 10 min. to get home instead of 3 1/2 hours! :59:

Ron, glad Eric didn't have to poop right then. :o

I give big props to Missy, not many, if any other woman would, stay there ALLLLLLLLL day and be as attentive as her , specially with the cold, and wellllllllllll the bathroom situations lol

Looks like another good time.

Thanks to each of you for your help, and especially to Missy for the Lasagna! :ThumbsUp:

Jon was just waiting for someone to mess up with the capacitor, but it didn't happen today. :P

And thank you Larry and Mike for driving.

I will say it again. We are very lucky to live close enough to so many great people that enjoy and are so good with this hobby. A very big thanks to Jon for having us all there to work on the cameras. A big thanks to Ron , Charles , Mike and everyone else for all the help.

Thanks Missy for the great Lasagna. Thanks to all for a great time.

Surprised no one got a pic of me sleeping.

Almost Charles! Decided to be nice (me?) yesterday.

Ed, you still amazed me at how fast you did those slave hacks! The guy was on fire (no not from getting zapped though Eric did have his hands REAL close to a capacitor.

Larry, why not see about holding one in your area? Maybe you'll get a big surprise with the guys interested there. Or Mike can...during deer or turkey season.

Can't mention it enough the help Charles Ron Eric, Ed and all the rest gave us especily to us at the stupid table. The class system went smart table, intermediate table and "help me" table (though we stayed the warmest!!)

The class system went smart table, intermediate table and "help me" table (though we stayed the warmest!!)

Hey fork14 look what that makes us ;-) lol NOT (atleast for me that is)

Last but not least was our official photographer and watch officer, Missy (bowgodess01??).

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I do remember her saying she wanted to sign up and post some stuff??????????????????? come one Bowgod take all those passwords off of all those computers so she can ;-P