I know it is early but wanted to see if we could get a date set for it, I have a couple dates i will be out of town but if those are the dates good for everyone else that is fine.

For me June 8th-June 18th i will be out of town. Also Charles will we be able to have it down at camp and make it another weekend get together (that was great and your camp is perfect) I will also be doing t-shirts and hoodies again for this year. Post the dates that are not good for you if you will be attending and what date would be best for you so maybe we can get one nailed down. I would say anywhere from May-July if that sounds ok to everyone??? The final date will be up to Charles if we end up at his camp so he can check for the availability. Thanks guys.

Figure in June would work better, but then again maybe not. Figure weather will be warmer in June but now maybe getting into vacations.

I'm game for whenever.

If it could be right after the PA spring gobbler season(May 31), but the graduation parties come in the early parts of June. Not any real great times to have it. I think the end of June would be best. Maybe the weekend before the 4th of July or two weekends prior to it?

I am going to try to make it for 2 days Maybe come up Friday evening if you all do that again.

I won't be going anywhere for a couple of months after April 2.

Hope you have a great time where-ever,whenever you have it.

I'd love to try try to make it this year, even if it just for 1/2 day or so to say put same faces with the names and say hi. I'd agree with Tony, after turkey season would be best for me, especially this year as I am going to be out with my son as much as possible.

The weekend of June 8th would NOT work for me at this point.

Joe

I'd love to try try to make it this year, even if it just for 1/2 day or so to say put same faces with the names and say hi. I'd agree with Tony, after turkey season would be best for me, especially this year as I am going to be out with my son as much as possible.

The weekend of June 8th would NOT work for me at this point.

Joe

Joe,

If you knew you could make it and was only going for a day and if I can only do 1 day you could meet me at my place and we could ride up together and if it is at Charles camp I have been there. Same goes for muleskinner too to ride up with me.

June 8th weekend doesn't work for me either (daughters birthday weekend ;-) CAMPING WE GO LOL

so Im sure now that you all know Im not avalible that weekend, YOU WILLLLLL FOR SURE HAVE IT THEN right LOL

I vote for the 8th... JK :)

LOL ya I wouldn't be surprised LOL, Hey got my package today ;-)

ok i will through a date out and see if it will work,,,June 1st-3rd (if that sounds ok to Charles) It would then be about the same time as last years then?