egbertdavis

Here Turkey, Turkey, Turkey

Can't wait for tomorrow and Sunday!

Not yet, did not make it out there this morning. Going tomorrow morning for sure.

That beds real comfy that early in the morning isn't it?

Good luck, get a nice one. You've got the Oscelos(?) right?

P.S. It says you're the member of the month?? If serious then congrats, if not them pftttt.

Edited by IroquoisArcher

Great morning out there today. Friday was my Wife and I's 10th anniversery so I felt the right thing to do was stay home on Saturday, especially since we did not have a baby sitter for the boys, otherwise we both would have been out there.

I was hunting Osceolas this morning. Going to Georgia this next weekend and then staying in Florida until the end of the season next month and then back to Georgia until May 13.

Good luck on your hunt. May 1st up here in NY.........Band Bang! Can't wait.

Wow, great weekend, going on 4 years and still no turkey for my wife, but we sure heard a bunch this morning. I did get to arrow an 120 pound this morning, so not a total loss. We had them all around us, but just could not get them to come in.

Wow, great weekend, going on 4 years and still no turkey for my wife, but we sure heard a bunch this morning. I did get to arrow an 120 pound this morning, so not a total loss. We had them all around us, but just could not get them to come in.

Holy Crap! You have 120 lb. turkeys there? :fear2:

Absolutely huge they are :). However, the huge turkeys eluded us this weekend, but a 120lb SOW did not.