ronjuan (Ron) would like to host a workshop. Original date he is planning on Would be April 21 (Sat.). He is firming the date up but would like to post this to get an approximate headcount. His hunting camp in 8 miles south of Titusville in Cherry Tree (NOT Cherrytree which is down near Indiana, PA?). His camp has workspace approx. 1 1/2-2X that of the fly tying one in Bellefonte. Heads up for now.

Oh yeah, when there last time it was during archery season and towards evening he looks out his front door and there is a legal buck walking withing 20 yards of his front door. Needless to say he didn't get it by the time he got his bow.

Then I will have the boy in the woods that day. Sorry guys, wont make it.

Ron, bring him up. There's some big turkeys in Titusville...one that comes to mind is Emmet! :roll2: oh I just kill me :lol:

Jon,

I don't think Emmet has a long enough beard. :o

But maybe then I'd finally donated my ponytail since it would be for a good cause? (instead of Children with hair loss how about Turkeys without beards?):roll2:

April 21st is a go for the workshop for anyone interested in attending. I have attached a google map of my camp below. I figured since it’s the opening day of the youth turkey hunt we could start any time after noon. My buddy Mark will be taking his son out hunting in the AM and my Sgt. Might be bringing his son hunting also so I figured that would be a good time.

Bowgod02, your more than welcome to bring your son and take him out hunting. I have 50 acres and have permission on 70 acres behind me and plus public land that buts up against me. Also have permission to hunt on private land down the road and a lot more public land close by. You’re more than welcome to spend the night Friday if you want to hunt Saturday morning with your son.

I don’t get on Haggs House everyday so if anyone needs to contact me my email is ronjuan@sbcglobal.net.

See you guys at the workshop,

Ron

154 Thorn Apple Acres Ln

Titusville, PA

(Cherrytree Twp)

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=41.565965,-7...=15&iwloc=A

2010-06-06172450.jpg

2010-06-06193111.jpg

Edited by ronjuan

So far IroquoisArcher, tweeds myself ronjuan and a friend of mine will be attending the workshop. Anyone thinking of coming PM or email me for any info.

Ron

I really appreciate the offer on bringing my son up to hunt your property. I have to decline as we are going out with pap first day. But I really really appreciate that!

bowgod02 I understand and your more than welcome.

Hydiseka maybe next time bud.

Ron,

What do you think might need done/fixed/built? Will let us know if we think we're capable or have the right stuff incase we weren't going to be bringing it. Does Mark have a board, case and other stuff for his? Does the camera need hacked?

Maybe this time I won't be crapping bricks thinking of how to do it!! :blink: