Sign in to follow this  
SnwbrdrRm

Some Ir Complete Builds For Sale

I have here a few cams I needed to clear out so I can buy some new stuff for my bow this year...

There are actually 5 identical Plano 1425 with IR P32 Builds but I was going to keep a few. They are all ran by SS boards and have pipe throughs. There are different power variations on them but most I had made with the quick detach clip so I could quickly change power options if I wanted to and then just velcro the new power pack inside. Not sure if I am wanting to sell these yet as I have a small collection of them but I would entertain an offer.

Next you see a IR P41 in a 1020 Horizontal, 2 (2AA) EP and ran by SS and has a pipethrough...I am not sure what happened to the camera as it stopped working this winter and I cannot get it to power up. The camera is in great condition and was only ever in this build. With this as it sits I am asking $80 OBO...

Last you see my IR p32 in a 1020 Horizontal with a 3D bark mold camo job, 2 (2AA) EP each in half the case and ran by SS and has a pipethrough. The camera powers up perfectly, the board works fine. The split common came off as you can see in the picture so it would just need to be soldered back in place and off she goes. With this as it sits I am asking $110 OBO

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

I will respond to any questions as quick as I can...

Ryan

i tell you what, those plano 1425 cases are the best out there imo. wish they still made them.

They sure are bulletproof! I had ordered 10 of the cases originally then was going to make a bunch, then had a lack of fund and sold some cases and built these.

If someone is looking for the 1425 P32 Builds I am looking to get $150 each on them. I have been seeing p52 builds go for $150 so I think $150 is still a smoking deal.

If you want to buy all 5 of them I will cut down to $135 per camera in a bulk order...

Oh well I tried, I will just keep them in my arsenal. I was going to use this money to buy some more DLC Covert cameras for my Hunters Helping Heroes program...

Only 3 days and your initial post says you are going to use the money to buy accessories for your new bow but then a few days later its for Hunters Helping Heroes Covert cams :blink:

Edited by treetop

I didn't wait on the bow stuff with turkey season coming up I needed try get the MR6 going. With that said, I am going to now use the money to buy some more cameras for HHH. We just got 4 of them for the Picatinny Wounded Warrior Hunting Program we are doing. Check out our facebook to see what we have been up to.

I figured 3 days was more that sufficient to peak some interest as I didn't see any others that cheap lately...

I still have a few of the 1425 builds for sale along with the IR P32 in the 3D camo case and the IR P41 build...I am done with home brews and moving to all commercial cams as I don't have tinkering time anymore with the family and the program to tend to...

I have some 1 GB Memory Stick Pros and a bunch of 2 and 4 GB memory stick pro duos with adapters that I will need to get rid of as well...

Thanks everyone,

Ryan

Looks like I have:

-2 ea (1 GB Sony Memory Stick Pros)

-4 ea (SanDisk 4 GB Memory Stick Pro Duos)

-6 ea (Sony 2 GB Memory Stick Pro Duos)

-7 ea (Sony Memory Stick Duo Adapters)

I would like to get rid of these with some of the builds or after I sell the builds as I will need some of them if the builds don't sell..

THanks,

Ryan

Sign in to follow this