tweeds

Camfest 2012 T-shirt Order

May 1st is the cut off date for orders

Going to get the order going for this years T-shirts. Here's what we got, this year you can order a t-shirt, Hoodie and Long Sleeve T-shirt. The Hoodies and Long Sleeve T-shirts will have turkey tracks coming up one sleeve. All the shirts will be Navy Blue with all white lettering and graphics. The graphic will be similar to last years other then there will be a turkey instead of a deer.

Please post your order like this:

this example would be a order for 4 total shirts

1- T-Shirt, L

1- T-Shirt, XL

1- Long Sleeve, L

1- Hoodie, XL

here are the sizes available for each

T-shirts = small - 3XL

Hoodies = small - 3XL

Long Sleeve = small - 2XL

can pay using paypal but please send as gift so there are no fees i have to cover.

Paypal is tweeds50@gmail.com

T-shirts = $8.50

Long Sleeve T-Shirts = $11.50

Hoodie = $23.00

hoodie 2XL and 3XL are an extra $5

t-shirts and long sleeves are an extra $1.50 for 2XL and $2.00 for 3XL

here is the back of the shirts just everything will be white.

brewerscamfest2012copy.jpg

Edited by tweeds

had someone ask if i would ship shirts out and the answer is yes, not sure what the cost would be but will try figuring it out with postoffice if any more are interested.

Thanks

Eric

had someone ask if i would ship shirts out and the answer is yes, not sure what the cost would be but will try figuring it out with postoffice if any more are interested.

Thanks

Eric

Thanks again Eric for putting this together....my "burnt orange" 2011 hoodie my the best hoodie I own....anyone considering - these are top quality digs...get em whille the getting is good...

i'll take a large long-sleeved tee and an extra large hoodie (I'm drinking milk and eating Wheaties; one day my body will cach up to my mind :unsure: )

Not sure if I will make it - if I can't just let me know what I owe...

Joe

Thanks

Eric

Thanks again Eric for putting this together....my "burnt orange" 2011 hoodie my the best hoodie I own....anyone considering - these are top quality digs...get em whille the getting is good...

i'll take a large long-sleeved tee and an extra large hoodie (I'm drinking milk and eating Wheaties; one day my body will cach up to my mind :unsure: )

Not sure if I will make it - if I can't just let me know what I owe...

Joe

thx Joe, got ya down

Eric,

1- Long sleeve t-shirt - Medium

Send me your address and I will get you a check sent out.

As of now I plan to be at the camfest but if not we will work out shipping later.

Thanks,

Rod (Rat)

Tomorrow is the Last Day for order so if you want one please let me know, payments can be made to paypal "tweeds50@gmail.com"

Thanks

Eric

Any idea when the shirts will ship out?

Thanks.....

i am picking them up on the 29th and planning on shipping them on the 30th or 31st

Any idea when the shirts will ship out?

Thanks.....

i am picking them up on the 29th and planning on shipping them on the 30th or 31st