BowmanPa

My Dad

Just wanted to update you all on my Dad. He came home on Friday and my Twin Brother.....Yes Jon I have someone that looks like me....... said that my dad did not look very good when he was there helping to get him into the house.

Well I went out yesterday after work and my Dad looked better then when I seen him in the Hospital last Sunday. We talked for a little while as he was watching his Western Movies on TV.

He seemed in good spirits and getting his color back so that you all for your Prayers but he will need more to beat this Cancer.

Thanks for the update. Be sure he knows he is in our prayers, and we are counting on him to fight this thing and win.

Amen glad to hear he may be improving. I will continue to pray for him.

Prayers still being said for your dad and your entire family. There is no place like home to make you feel better,

Well just wanted you all to know the update on my Dad since the last time I posted updates. The Doctors have said his Cancer is spreading more and the were doing Cat Scans on him due to the think it is now in his back.

We took him out for an early Father's Day last Saturday. He really enjoyed it and eat pretty good but sitting and riding in the car wore him out.

My Daughter does not know what is making him sick but everytime she sees him she has a picture colored for him and tells him se loves him and that really preks him up. She is always afraid of him due to he is in a wheelchair because he can not wear his leg. She does not like it when he does not have his leg on but she tells him more and more she loves him. When she does tell him I tear up everytime because he smiles and perks up.

My mother is having a hard time with knowing it is going to happen and we keep telling her she needs to get things in order. It is hard seeing her hurting like this. My dad has come to peace with what is going to happen and wants to just enjoy the time he has left with my mother.

I will update you all on my Dad as I find out more.

Please keep him in your Prayers.

Emmett

Very sorry to hear this bud :-( breaks my heart, since I'm kinda in the same boat, words can't help to try to explain to our kids :-(

I want to tell her what he has but I am not sure a 6yr old would understand what Cancer is.

Thanks for the prayers.

We told our 6 and 8 year olds, heck I don't even understand what it is lol ( no comments from the gallery) but our thought is atleast they had a word for it, instead of sick, cause we all get sick, and didn't really want them to assosiate being sick as what they see in grandma or your case grandpa

Just my thoughts