Sign in to follow this  
kdornski

Midwest Get-to-gether And Workshop

I'm planning another Midwest get-to-gether and workshop at my place on August 4th and 5th so mark your calenders and sign up so i know how much food to make. I have a big yard for anyone wanting to bring a camper or pitch a tent. It will be held in Luxemburg, Wisconsin

My address is

Ken Dorner

E838 County Road N

Luxemburg, Wis. 54217

If you want my phone number message me

Edited by kdornski

Thanks for hosting Ken! I just looked at my calendar, Saturday is open for me. I'm planning on attending. Road trip up to Packerland! :beer:

Wish I had the money to make a trip back home and to afford the materials that I need to build my next 2 cams but that's life man do I ever miss being in Wisc

Hey Ken, I have a whole bunch of cameras and boards and boxes and all kinds of parts to build cameras, but I don't build my own anymore. If I bring that stuff over there will anybody be interested in buying some of this stuff?? or is it out dated?? Birdog

You can bet I'd be interested...if its digital cameras - they aren't outdated enough.

I have to look, but I think I have some P41's and P32's and some BG2 boards and some Snapshot sniper boards and Camo 1040 boxes and a whole bunch of old assembled cameras in boxes with boards. I'll do an inventory.

Birddog -That would be great...hope you make it over there, and look forward to meeting you

-BTW - my plans to make it have been confirmed just not all the timing but expect to be in the Garden peninsula by Thurs night and prob'ly spend that night at the Kewaunee maybe chasin some salmon.

Sure bring it all along most will probally get sold

Wish I had the money to make a trip back home and to afford the materials that I need to build my next 2 cams but that's life man do I ever miss being in Wisc

wis2ohio

What you should do is get a couple others to go with you looks to be about an 8 hr drive. I would love to go to another camfest just can't do it this year.

Less than a month away. Time to figure out what you want to build and order your parts

Less than 2 weeks till party time. Do you have your parts ready?

Is there anything special you guys want for drinks at the get together this next weekend?

:drinks_drunk: Nothing special for me Ken, but if we grill brats we need beer. :D

I can't make it after all, I have to leave town for the weekend. I'll have to inventory my stuff and post it for sale on here or ebay or whatever. Have Fun building!!