bowgod02

Finally Treated Myself

I have been wanting a 1911 for a while and I went with the Springfield Armory 1911-A1 RO (Range Officer). So far I have cycled 100 rounds through it witout a glitch and broke it down last night for its first cleaning. I have to say that this pistol is pretty darn accurate right out of the box and having a blast with it. I set some water bottles up at 50 yards a couple nights ago and was able to hit them eventually with a little practice where to hold. I sure am happy with it.

imagesCA7TGXYD.jpg

BannerLandingPage.jpg

Edited by bowgod02

Very nice! Now that we can open carry in OK, I'm may look into something like that. Where did you get yours?

Gary,

I bought mine here from a local dealer that I have dealt with for the past 10 years or so. Hthings about them. e's always done good by me when I'm looking for something. If your looking for something a little cheaper, then Rock Island makes a few 1911's and for the price I've heard good things about them. I was looking to get a Ruger SR1911 (they are new to making these), but couldn't find one locally and for the most part dealers that do have one, they want a premium for it.