Gadestroyer74

Jr Wins !

Dale jr wins at michigan!! Way to go jr woohoo .. :coolsmiley:

Was it rained out? I did not get to watch it. He has been doing nothing for a long time so it is hard to beleive he won.

No rain out dale has been running great this season he had the dominate car...

It's about time he won--been running great all year!! :D :D

Yes he has i sure hope he can win the championship

I am glad JR won but for him winning the Championship is a far stretch for him. He'll end up fizzing out in the middle of the year because Hendrick won't put good equiment under him (that is want people say because he was not winning and running ith the big boys in thr front the last few years). I am not trying to cause a fuse here I am just pointing out a fact that he does fizzle out after he has been running good.

But I would cheer him on any day before the Bush Brothers. :D

We as jr fans stay hopeful if he never wins a championship he is still a great driver and great person just like mark Martin. I would like to think he can lets just hope he does

I have met him a Dover a few years ago and he is like Martin well spoken and very nice to talk to. Since my Driver retired (Rusty) I really have not found a new driver. Anyone who can beat the Bush brothers, Gorden and Johnson is who I want to win.

Deff not a busch fan ! I went to Phoenix race this year and one at Texas along time ago never met any of them just wht I have seen on tv

I'd like to make it to a night race. My Daughter wants to go to a race but I do not want to take her to a day race because they do get hot.

Yes they get hot! To be honest it's pretty pricy to goto one. I spent alittle over 225 to goto the nationwide race and the cup race wih eat and beverages soda.. I enjoy it much more on tv as I am not the party people drinking type person

I have gone to Dover about 10 times. I just want to see what is like at night at a Nascar Race. I love dirt track racing at night but with all the dirt and my Daughter having to wear contacts I don't think dirt track is the best for her.

That was good to see jr finally pull one out, I'll always be a Biff fan since I use to work for him and his family but it really was cool to see the black car and the earnhardt name in victory circle....way to go jr......

I think every driver there was rooting for him, atleast they were happy to see him win anyways....

Still, Biff for the championship..... B)

I have gone to Dover about 10 times. I just want to see what is like at night at a Nascar Race. I love dirt track racing at night but with all the dirt and my Daughter having to wear contacts I don't think dirt track is the best for her.
they make googles lots of kids and women where them for the dust dirt I would rather go to a dirt track any day of a NASCAR race I was raised in the dirt love it