Sign in to follow this  
irbowhntr

Dxg 567

so I finished hacking the crap out of case to get exchanger to fit get camera all back together to test and when I turn it on all I get is a white screen.. Still waiting on lens from china i guess to fit ht exchanger.. I would think i would still get something besides white screen without lens but who knows.. oh well still have 2 more to try but dont think i'll do exchanger on next one you really have to cut a lot.... :o

They are a tough mod, for some of us anyways, ha.

I have 4 of those with exch, 5 IR with B224 lens, and one day only.

So I am running 10 DXG's this summer and fall. I love the video with kit98 sound.

Good luck with yours, hope all works for you.

gyp

I think the cam hack was not bad at all.. hacking the case to get exchanger to fit was crazy..in an out with thing trying to get it to fit.. dont know what i did to cam but when i get my lens hope that might actually help something who knows... have a blue and black one to go if red doesnt work

so I finished hacking the crap out of case to get exchanger to fit get camera all back together to test and when I turn it on all I get is a white screen.. Still waiting on lens from china i guess to fit ht exchanger.. I would think i would still get something besides white screen without lens but who knows.. oh well still have 2 more to try but dont think i'll do exchanger on next one you really have to cut a lot.... :o

If all you get is a white screen, I think the hack is messed up. When you turn the camera on, do you get the DXG logo? ; then the white screen?? If the problem was the lens, you would still get a blurry mess when the camera is on and ready to take pictures - not a white screen.

That lens from china will take 2 -3 weeks. You might want to look at the white screen problem while you wait for it. I do not think it has anything to do with the lens.