BowmanPa

My Dad And His Fight

Well I wanted to let everyone know who has sent Prayers for my Dad that it has helped for awhile but the time is getting closer. He is having a hard time eating anymore and is getting weaker by the week. They are only giving a couple of weeks if that. We are now preparing for the final goodbyes and just making him as comfortable as we can and showering him with our Love for him.

If I am not on for awhile after he is no longer with us it is because we are getting things ready to sell and move my mother into a smaller place but I will be back on then.

I want to tell everyone thank you for your support and say what a wonderful Family we have on here and can call you all Friends.

I will keep you all updated as things change.

Edited by BowmanPa

Sure sorry and sad to hear. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Emmett,

Sorry to hear it man. Will continue to pray for you guys.

My Thoughts and prayers are with you Emmett

Hang in there.

I just got back from seeing him and he looks very ruff. He did not know who I was at first and when I got him something to drink and said here you go Dad he looked at me and smiled.

It is going to be hard to see him go like this but he k nows we love him. Thanks for the continuted prayers from all of you.

Our prayers will continue to be with all of you Emmett. The joys of Heaven will far outweight the pains of Earth. May God Bless you each and every one while you go thru this.

Emmit sorry to here your family is having so a hard Go. Stick together and positive thoughts and prayers headed your Way.

Prayers on the way - I hope the Lord sees fit to ease all his pain and suffering and helps to see you all through this

Thank you all for your support. I spent most of the day yesterday working on their Van. Needed new breaks and rotors turned. I am going to be putting things up for sale here sometime soon to help my parents out because they need stuff and on a fixed income I want to help them any way I can and won't have time for builds for awhile once he passes away.

Thank you all again for your prayers.

Emmett Your father and family are in my prayers. You know i and all of us here at Hags will be here for you.

Emmett Your father and family are in my prayers. You know i and all of us here at Hags will be here for you.

Thank You John!!!!

I haven't been on here in quite some time but sending my deepest sympathy's to you and your family!! May he go in peace!