Sign in to follow this  
BowmanPa

Thanks To All

It is with Great Sadness and a heavy heart that I am posting this but My Dad's fight with Cancer is over. My Dad passed away Yesterday morning with friends and Family around him at home. :sad: He now is in no pain. I was not there because i was out of town and for that I will never let myself live down.

I want to thank everyone for their Prayers they sent for my Dad and Family. Now my focus is on helping my mother out and easing her pain. Please keep her in your Hearts and Prayers because she has lost the love of her life and her best friend.

Thank You all!!

Don't beat yourself up my friend. You got to say your goodbye and that you loved him and you stood by him in his fight. God had his reason for not having you there. I'm sure your Father is smiling down at you, so head up and condolences to your family from mine.

Thank You very much. It is going to be a hard time for awhile going to the house and him not being there.

Emmett, I am so sorry to hear of your Father's passing. As Ron said, don't beat yourself up for not being there when he passed. He knew you loved him and he is surely smiling down upon you during this hard time. My prayers continue to be with you, your Mom and your entire family. God Bless you my friend.

Sorry for you and your family's loss. Your dad knows how you felt about him and he would not want you to be feeling this way. Remember the good times and put those bad ones away. When someone has a long term illness, like your dad, it's impossible to take care of your family, job, etc. and be with him or her at the same time. Be happy for the time you had together and that he is now in heaven.

Sorry to hear this Emmett. All i can say is what the others have said. If you need an ear to listen you know i and others will be here for ya.

Prayers for understanding being sent Emmett. Take care my friend, prayers will help you and the family to cope with this loss. Many good friends here with help you with it.

Emmett, sorry to hear this, may your family find peace in this time of loss. Losing a loved one is very tough on your soul, but remember the good times you've had with him in his journey of life.

-Paul

Thank You all. I know he is looking down on us and happy knowing we all loved him and we are glad he is in no more pain.

I am soo happy my Daughter got over her fear of him only having one leg.....For the past few months everytime she seen him she would hug him and say I love you Pappy.....That made him really light up when she did that.

Thanks Again for all the Prayers.

Well today was my Dad's Service and man there were alot of people that my Dad has touched thier lives over the years that showed up. It was wonderful to see so many that loved him and who friends of his. He had a full Military Honor Burial too.

Thank you again for all the prayers for my Family. Now my focus is for my mother and helping her with all the issues that are pouring in now. Keep her in your prayers still.

Here is a pic of my Dad back in May with my Cousin from Michigan who came out to see him and the rest of the Family. She was at the service today and it hit her hard.

post-5903-1346026856_thumb.jpg

Emmett,

Just read this post, sure sorry to hear about your Dad, but as you know, he is doing better right now than he ever has. Will be keep you and your Mom and the family in prayer.

Gary