Internet Exployer

Thanks Vic, I relook at that link... I think I had already did some of that but will take another close look at it. The strange thing is the fact I am only having the problem as far as I know with opening hagshouse on this.... Gon etc. no problem.

You can try calling your internet provider and asking for a reset, explain to them what's happening. I had this same issue with camtrapper a while ago, my internet provider did the reset from their end and it didn't help that's when they told me to unplug the modem and router, remove any batteries that might be in them and let them sit for an hour and that did the trick.

Edited by johnnydeerhunter

• 2 weeks later...

And boom just like that it came back just now when I tried it.... The only thing that has changed since my last post on this topic has been.... I have did some searching for "free registry fix software" but haven't downloaded and installed any... did start the download and got to the scan and you will have to buy this software after you try it out and backed out of it. The only other thing is I have changed the keyboard which is having a problem with one of the keys so it'll get changed back or to another one...

IE let me right in just now go figure....! :unsure:

bat, here is a good free registry fix software. Does other things as well I like it.

AdvancedSystemCare6

Thanks speed2spare, I'll check into that..

Note: I was just checking into this software, that looks amazing like the SpeedyPC software as it will only fix 100 errors with your registry with the free version... orginal price for the buy download was $29.95 as well. I do know that SpeedyPC changes their name on different sites to get around some of their reviews. Just wondering if this maybe is the same company??

Welcome aboard Bat, I wish I could have done more.

Badgerbuckhunter you tried and I appreciate it.... will never know what the cause was or how it cleared up I guess... that's the tough part, I like to know the answers sometimes that clears up a problem. May have been an automatic update that was later caught and updated again on some of the normal software updates.... anyway it is still working so I'm happy at the moment. :)

Edited by bat