egbertdavis

N.e. Florida - S.e. Georgia

I'll be hosting another homebrew clinic here in Jacksonville, FL the last weekend of January. If you have something specific you want to see on worked on, just let me know.

ROAD TRIP!!!!

Sure would like to meet all of you guys from down south but just a liitle too far for me to travel. Just post plenty of pictures when you have it.

Well guys, less than a month away. Seems like I have more interest this year than the years past, so hopefully that translates into a good turnout. It will start January 26, at 8 am and continue until everyone has been helped. The last two times, I was working with guys clear to 10. It's been a lot of fun and I am really looking forwad to it. For those of you who are worried about a long drive by yourself, post up if you are interested, and I think you would be surprised by the number of people close to you or on your way that would be willing to share expenses and car pool.

To the Top,

Very kind of egbertdavis to host...

Sounds like a fun road trip. If you need snow to keep the beer cold let me know. I could send some down. :D

For those planning on attending shoot me a pm and I'll send you the address.

How did the camfest go?? Sorry I couldn't make it. It was my little girls first birthday. Where are the pics and videos?? How was the turn out?

Edited by Lv2Hunt