fasterem

My Camera Roofs Help ;-)

put my new fs7 build out last night and then I guess it got warm enough for the snow to start to melt and then got cold again and froze the water again and this is what I saw this morning when I went to check it LOL

top of my hood

1223120831a.jpg

top of my build ;-)

1223120830.jpg

lens and hpwa not so lucky

1223120831.jpg

before ice

P1010652.jpg

P1010653.jpg

after ice

P1010659.jpg

and the inside was complely dry ;-)

took me like 10 mins with a butean lighter on the lock to melt the ice enough so I could read what key went with this lock LOL, I etch the number on the actual lock, ice was so thick I couldn't see it,

You guys can keep that crap.

You guys can keep that crap.

X2

I'm with you peanut I don't like cold weather and the older I get the less I like it. That's why I like to hunt in October .

But we would gladly share some with you guys

You have a camera set up to see which deer is riding your snowmobile?

I etch the number on the actual lock, ice was so thick I couldn't see it,

I wouldn’t write the number on the lock. All someone has to do is write that number down and they can have a key made for it and it’s gone.

I write the name of the camera on the lock and then have a key ring with all the keys tagged for the different locks.

I'm not looking forward to Christmas gotta leave out Christmas Day and head too Oklahoma City weather is showing 6 to 12 inches of snow and Oklahoma can't not handle snow worth a flip low is 14 high 30 not looking good for trucking weather

Edited by Gadestroyer74

I write the name of the camera on the lock and then have a key ring with all the keys tagged for the different locks.

I use the little woman's finger nail polishes and color code my locks and keys.

I etch the number on the actual lock, ice was so thick I couldn't see it,

I wouldn’t write the number on the lock. All someone has to do is write that number down and they can have a key made for it and it’s gone.

if someone really went to that much effort to figure out that they could write the number down and SOMEHOW get a key made and come back with the key to take the camera, THEY CAN HAVE IT LOL really how many time has this ever happend?? NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LOL

I use the little woman's finger nail polishes and color code my locks and keys.

little womans nail polish? YA RIGHT, they are yours and she is getting you a new supply for christmas Im sure of it

I'm not looking forward to Christmas gotta leave out Christmas Day and head too Oklahoma City weather is showing 6 to 12 inches of snow and Oklahoma can't not handle snow worth a flip low is 14 high 30 not looking good for trucking weather

And headed right for ME! Not good weather for traveling on crutches either :blink: