bobopool

Foremat Chip

like to come up with a small box with a usb cable on it to plug in your camera down load pic then fore mat chip and just walk away with out opening camera ore box get home tranfer to your computer ..............getting lasey can i do it or can it be done ...

no you have to open the trail cam and remove the chip i like to do it all from a usb port on the extere of box .......i say it can be done may beeeeeeeeeee...............

Seriously, too lazy to open your cam up to swap memory cards? Remember the more gadgets you add to the build the more things you have to have problems with.

no you have to open the trail cam and remove the chip i like to do it all from a usb port on the extere of box .......i say it can be done may beeeeeeeeeee...............

No, use the USB cable for your camera that you would normally plug into the computer. You could have it hanging out of the case, and plug it directly into the laptop, or mount it as a plug in the cases and get a USB extension cable and plug it in. I suppose you'll need an external switch to turn the camera on too though. If the camera shows up in Windows Explorer as an external drive, you should be able to copy the files and delete them, so you wouldn't need to format the drive, but I think you could do that from Windows Explorer too.