Badgerbuckhunter

Hag's House Ownership

31 posts in this topic

Along with wishing everyone a prosperous and healthy New Years, I want to finally make the announcement and let everyone know that I (Badgerbuckhunter) have the Keys to Hag’s House website and am responsible for it.

A little history on the ownership of this site. Dan (Hags) started this site about 10 years ago and had it until about 3 years ago in which time Chris (212) had the keys until August of this year. Hags created a website that has a very solid foundation and is still very solid today and is a much respected as a Trail Camera Forum.

So what is going to change? It is my intention to leave the site pretty much as it has been. I am looking at updating the site and make it more mobile friendly, I don’t own a mobile devise myself, but others do and have expressed a need for it, and I will be asking for some help with this matter.

What I don’t want to change is the brother/sister hood that this site has. I very much appreciate the paying forward type of help going on here it says volumes for the membership here. I also hope that more people get involved in other activities like we have seen recently with the Christmas Exchange, Charity Auction, Photo Contest, Cam fests, etc. These were a great success and I want to thank the guys who organized them and also the members that participated.

Let’s all have a great 2013 !

John

John thanks for taking the site and continuing to keep it strong. Dan and Chris did an outstanding job of first (Dan) creating Hagshouse and (Chris) taking over and running it for a number of years also.... both outstanding guys. We know you will do a great job as well and look forward to working with you on the site. :)

Congratulations John, I know you will do a good job just like everyone in the past has done. There is a great group of members here. Should you need any assistance I'm sure you will find it. Thanks for stepping up to keep thing rolling. Thanks to Chris for his time in the Captains chair, he did an awesome job. Hope he continues to grace us with his presence.

Glad to took command John. I never knew it was "For Sale". I must have missed that somewhere. Chris did a great job and will be missed. Anything I can do to help just let me know.

John, glad to see the official announcement. As you know, I'm only a stone's throw away from you so feel free to bounce any new ideas you have off of me. Looking forward to 2013 also!

Thank you . Many of us would be lost with out Hags.

212 Chris you did a great job and I want to thank you as well.

Congrats on taking over the site and hope all continues as it has been..................Let's have a great 2013 year at Hags! :)

Congrats John, I know the site is still in good hands and will continue to be a place where we can all come to share in our addictions. :D

Congrats John for takeing over the site and for keeping us in good hands

Yes thanks, love the guys here and all they have done and can do :-)

Thanks to Chris and now you John for keeping it going. This site is home for a lot of us. :)

Welcome to the reigns and thanks for stepping up. Glad to hear things may get more mobile friendly, hopefully that can be done and still keep things easily accessible for our dial up members, I know that was a concern in the past.

Edited by johnnydeerhunter

Congrats to New Hags! Nice to Know we can all still get our 2X daily :D Hags fix. Still one of the best sites on the Wild World Web!

Edited by Buckhunter1

Actually I am sad to see Chris go , He is such a Gentleman to deal with and I know as do many he took the site very seriously,Some might not have always agreed on some of his decisions but on his watch he kept it a class act, and he must have had countless Hrs into it. He will be a hard Act to follow. Good luck to you and as most members have mentioned, if their is any way I can help, please just ask.!

Thanks for stepping up John!!!! I'm sure you'll do great job. And i do agree with Sam i also will miss Chris running things he is a fine man and did a great job here.

May 2013 be even better!!!!!