Badgerbuckhunter

Hag's House Ownership

Congrats John! First order of business. I say the members pool their money for a search engine that is efficient and user friendly! I'll pony up $25. Tony Bass is up on this type of stuff, perhaps you could contact him.

Also, Thanks Chris for your service!

John Thank you for the heads up, Chris did a heck of a job and his time and dedication are appreciated. I wish him and his Mrs the best. Hags is the one that put this together quite some time ago and made it the place I enjoyed to be in my spare time. I have not been as involved as I have been dealing with helping my elderly parents and a few other family issues the last couple years, for that I appoligize. This is still the place I want to be, where I feel I belong. Thanks for taking the helm and I wish you the best and will support you in any way I can.

John thanks for taking over Hags House. I'm sure you'll do a great job running it. Looking forward to another great year with a great bunch of guys. Here's to ya!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks to Dan for starting this great site and Chris for keeping it running. Without you guys to get us here today we'd still be swearing at old commercial beater cams!! ;)

The site wasn't offered to the public, I just asked John if he was interested in it. Him because he has been a great help to me, and I thought he would be the one that could keep you guys in line. Actually, y'all are a great bunch and I appreciate the kind words :) Hagshouse is a special place, because the man, Hags, made it that way. I'm sure John will be a great leader too. Thanks John!

I very much appreciate the paying forward type of help going on here it says volumes for the membership here. I also hope that more people get involved in other activities like we have seen recently with the Christmas Exchange, Charity Auction, Photo Contest, Cam fests, etc.

John my thoughts exactly, I dont build cameras. I dont build much of anything actually, but I enjoy the site, the pictures, the wildlife mentality, and the friendly bantering back and forth between members. Most members have probly never met anyone else on the site, except for maybe a few, yet for me it seems like I know a couple of the members here better than some of my own friends that I do see regularly.

Good luck to you and have a good 2013 everyone..

So what is going to change? It is my intention to leave the site pretty much as it has been. I am looking at updating the site and make it more mobile friendly, I don’t own a mobile devise myself, but others do and have expressed a need for it, and I will be asking for some help with this matter.

You could register the site on tapatalk.com

It is free to site owners, but the app does cost $2.99(one time fee) for someone to download and use it and it works on android based phones and tablets along with iOS devices(Apple phones and such) and Blackberry

I have been using it for about a year and a half on a lot of other forums

I have been using tapatalk on other forums as well and it's great. It's my understanding though that the forum as it is now is not compatible with tapatalk.

I just saw that IP.Board 3 is supported by tapatalk, just did a search and as of last march the board was version 2.3.6 Oh well

My life doesn't allow me to get on the site much anymore but as always good luck and keep the tradition going.

Edited by Brian

I guess I'm really behind the times. Best of luck John. It's a special place and I am glad to see it continue.

Best of luck John..glad to see it's still going strong.....

best to all....hags

Thanks to all who started and are keeping this Site going, Time now days for cameras are very limited.

I guess I'm really behind the times. Best of luck John. It's a special place and I am glad to see it continue.

Guess I am even more backward Butch.........must be an Arky thing! I have been wondering (worrying) about Chris and his lack of posts, and now I know why he has been absent. He is an awesome guy and was extremely nice to me personally, and I have been impressed with John as well. Hags is a great web site and I trust it will continue as such. I wish Chris would not be such a stranger here and hope he and his wife are doing well.

Glad to see this special place keep going even though I am not here as much. Take care and good luck John.

MC

Along with wishing everyone a prosperous and healthy New Years, I want to finally make the announcement and let everyone know that I (Badgerbuckhunter) have the Keys to Hag’s House website and am responsible for it.

A little history on the ownership of this site. Dan (Hags) started this site about 10 years ago and had it until about 3 years ago in which time Chris (212) had the keys until August of this year. Hags created a website that has a very solid foundation and is still very solid today and is a much respected as a Trail Camera Forum.

So what is going to change? It is my intention to leave the site pretty much as it has been. I am looking at updating the site and make it more mobile friendly, I don’t own a mobile devise myself, but others do and have expressed a need for it, and I will be asking for some help with this matter.

What I don’t want to change is the brother/sister hood that this site has. I very much appreciate the paying forward type of help going on here it says volumes for the membership here. I also hope that more people get involved in other activities like we have seen recently with the Christmas Exchange, Charity Auction, Photo Contest, Cam fests, etc. These were a great success and I want to thank the guys who organized them and also the members that participated.

Let’s all have a great 2013 !

John

My name is Fernis from Booyah! Web Hosting. We have been hosting this form for several years now. Hag found us way back when to provide his hosting solutions and this site has been transferred a few times since then and stayed with Booyah. I appreciate the loyalty. Thank you.

I wanted to extend our support services to you to help manage the board in was of administration or upgrades. I don't think the sites forum software has been updated in a while and is out of date. This would add additional features and security of the latest release of IPB. It could also help greatly with spam registrations and post. Please let me know if this is of interest.

http://www.booyahhosting.com

Fernis

Owner/President

Booyah! Web Hosting

Edited by test12