pdskal

Beretta Px4 Storm .40 S&w

Picked this pistol up over the Holidays. Looking forward to getting it out on the range to put some quality rounds through it! Went with the full size, rather than the compact/subcompact version. Holds great and has a nose for the bullseye. Should be a fun piece for sport shooting with the wife. She shoots the Ruger LC9 9mm with the laser max sight assist. Accurate little bugger.

PX4 (Stock photo credit)

post-8074-1357268005_thumb.jpg

LC9 (TTAG photo credit)

post-8074-1357268788_thumb.jpg

:smileyflag:

yup - thats a nice peice of machinery....looks like the same design as my mini-firestorm 9mm(same as the bersa thunder compact) - great shooting little gun.

Great looking pistol. Have you looked into any holsters yet? I just ordered a Foxx Trapp holster from Foxxholsters.com. Their Kydex holsters come highly recommended and are very reasonably priced.

Great looking pistol. Have you looked into any holsters yet? I just ordered a Foxx Trapp holster from Foxxholsters.com. Their Kydex holsters come highly recommended and are very reasonably priced.

Thanks for the note on the Foxx Trapp. I did pickup a Blackhawk 'Serpa' side carry holster the other day. Once I use it more I'll formulate an opinion if I like it or not (in regard to the index finger release mechanism on the Serpa).

Some additional pics, now that I'm on my desktop computer...

post-8074-1357316321_thumb.jpg

post-8074-1357316330_thumb.jpg

In the holster:

post-8074-1357316339_thumb.jpg

I did look at the Blackhawk. Let us know how the finger release works out.

Nice gun Paul!!!