Sign in to follow this  
dgrad

Really Nice Buck

Been getting pics of this buck for awhile now. I am hoping he hangs around till he drops his antlers

post-5081-1357796022_thumb.jpg

post-5081-1357796086_thumb.jpg

One more

post-5081-1357796199_thumb.jpg

Nice one!!! Good luck finding those sheds.

That's a good one!!

Great buck, good luck I hope you find the matching set.

I am in Washington State, and the bucks have been dropping their antlers for three weeks now. This 5x6 is the last buck that I care about that is still packing. As soon as he drops, I will take my dog and start looking. I posted pictures on here of the drop tines buck, and I got pics of him on December 19 without his antlers

post-5081-1357843189_thumb.jpg

post-5081-1357843246_thumb.jpg

Deisel, That's bread sold at the day old bread store for animal feed. The "donuts" are actually bagels

This buck is at the top of my shed hunting list. He lives here in the mountains near our house, and we have had lots of snow since he lost his antlers. Right now, the snow is preventing me from looking for his sheds. He has a torn left ear, and a scar on the white patch on his throat. This made him easy to identify when he showed up without his antlers

post-5081-1357870167_thumb.jpg

post-5081-1357870235_thumb.jpg

This buck is at the top of my shed hunting list. He lives here in the mountains near our house, and we have had lots of snow since he lost his antlers. Right now, the snow is preventing me from looking for his sheds. He has a torn left ear, and a scar on the white patch on his throat. This made him easy to identify when he showed up without his antlers

:coolsmiley: good luck, hope you can find them. Let us know!

The 5x6 is out in the valley on my brother-in-laws farm. They had their first snow of the year today. Tonight would be the perfect time for the 5x6 to lose his sheds. The new snow would make them easy to track down. There was a very unusual four point running with the 5x6 when I started this set. He has a tall rack, but he only has an 8 to 10 inch inside spread. He showed up the day after Christmas without his antlers, but i have not looked for them because I don't to run the 5x6 out of the area

post-5081-1357870861_thumb.jpg

post-5081-1357870938_thumb.jpg