fasterem

Say A Special Prayer For My Mom Today Please

We are in the middle of the 8-12 months doctors gave her to live, now she is having heart problems, been in the hospital since last Tuesday, she had all the syptoms of a heart attack so went to hospital, and they wanted to try to fix with medication cause her paticular cancer causes blood clots when they would do a heart cath, well they sent her home on Friday and on they way home she had the same syptoms and then 3 more times Friday evening she had them again, so she went back to hospital, and they decided that they need to do the heart cath anyways, so instead of doing it right then even tho they told us that all the staff and docs were there, they where gonna wait till Monday to do it :blowup::angry: :angry: :angry: so today is the day she will be having the heart cath, and there is a very high risk of here getting blood clots from it :-( so if you could say a special prayer request please, and of course they have no idea when it will be, told us anytime between 8-4, real nice

Mom's cath went well!!! Blockage cleared, stent installed & all is good!!!! Thank you to everyone who prayed & helped!!!

Mom's cath went well!!! Blockage cleared, stent installed & all is good!!!! Thank you to everyone who prayed & helped!!!

Great News Emmet. tell her she will still be in my Prayers.

Good news! Still saying a prayer for her.

Good news! Still saying a prayer for her.

Same here, read the post this morning on my iphone and said a prayer for her then. Hope all is going well.

Sorry I missed this earlier but I am glad everything went smooth. I will keep her in my prayers for sure.

Same here, just read this. Prayers sent for her continued improving Emmet.